Home

GameTrailers Review

This is a discussion on GameTrailers Review within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #9
Rookie

JosephAddai29's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: GameTrailers Review

something just seemed off about that review... didnt last year have the three click kicking too? he complained as if it were a new thing and said madden 11 "nailed" the gameplay... madden 11 was a trainwreck in gameplay imo
Old 08-26-2011, 08:07 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: GameTrailers Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
It's been pretty well known how Ps3 isn't as graphically good, however it only hurts gamers when so many deny it. it's good when major reviewers point it out bc then it becomes more apparent to the developer that the flaw won't be ignored. And then perhaps they will fix it.

I remember back in 07-09 IGN for instance would regular dock games a few points in their review when one version was graphically inferior. I think that kind of detailed reviewing was good for the industry. I even think OS should review both platforms for each game, and not just one platform or the other.
Lol dude, the PS3 is superior in neatly every aspect. The only issue is its harder to program for. Why do you think nearly every cross platform game is made on 360?!... Because you have to make the game to the weaker system... Any developer in any game genre could tell you that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »