Home

Questions for Madden 12 Creative Dir. Mike Young for 9/1 interview

This is a discussion on Questions for Madden 12 Creative Dir. Mike Young for 9/1 interview within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2011, 09:44 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Questions for Madden 12 Creative Dir. Mike Young for 9/15 interview

I just wanted to remind everyone that the live interview with Mike Young is still scheduled for this Thursday (9/15) at 7pm on Dead Pixel Live and you can post questions in the show's chat room during the interview (chat.allgames.com) or if you can't be there, put them in this thread and I'll ask them.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:48 PM   #34
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Questions for Madden 12 Creative Dir. Mike Young for 9/1 interview

Alright guys the interview is tonight at 9PM EST

Tune in here www.allgames.com
Old 09-15-2011, 02:08 PM   #35
Rookie

Yeah add me in for asking about the rain issue. And if you're feeling froggy, ask him how exactly the people who test Franchise Mode missed that one. It's glaringly obvious to anyone who plays a few games w/ one of the affected teams (of which there are quite a few).

Another interesting one would be why drafted rookies seem to progress so much faster than actual ones. Example: I have a few randomly generated QBs that progressed above 90 in Year 3 of Franchise Mode. But guys like Jake Locker, Andy Dalton and Cam Newton all stay between 80-85 despite having A potential. I don't think that's anecdotal either, I've heard that from lots of people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 11

Here are a few of my questions:

1). Any chance you could do a video explaining how the sliders work and exactly what happens when you adjust them? I realize everyone's skill level is different but with so much confusion and opinions out there on sliders you don't know who to believe. My skill level is around All Pro but I like more broken tackles, less accurate qb's. and better punt and kick return blocking.

2). Custom camera patch please??? I love the zoom camera because the graphics look stunning but it is not level enough with the field and it cuts off some tackles and sideline play.

3). Any chance for the Player LOCK to be patched for playing defense like in NCAA? That view should be the standard i when playing defense in my opinion.

Thank you,
Blitz
Old 09-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #37
Rookie

Ask him when they are going to have a REAL online franchise like NCAA has.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #38
Banned

man this interview is imposable to find, it keeps linking you to everything thats NOT talking about madden... CAN YOU JUST PUT ONE LINK THAT WILL TAKE ME DIRECTLY TO THE MADDEN ONLY CHAT?
Old 09-15-2011, 09:51 PM   #39
Rookie

Thanks to everyone who posted questions. I asked as many as possible although I didn't get to all of them because circumstances didn't allow (you'll now what I mean when you hear it). But Mike Young was great on the show.

Here's the link: http://deadpixellive.com/interviews/...-12-mike-young
Old 09-15-2011, 11:00 PM   #40
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

thanks for asking my question

very disappointed with Mike's answer..."it's diff hardware...so....it's gonna look a bit different..."

Great answer Mike........any chance you can give the PS3 users a different price?

ridiculous EA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »