Home

uhm wtf (madden 12 imported draft class)

This is a discussion on uhm wtf (madden 12 imported draft class) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 01:04 AM   #49
Rookie

Blkcanes's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: uhm wtf (madden 12 imported draft class)

I'm having this same problem, sorry if somebody mentioned it already but this is happening on ps3 for me. So when exactly does it ask the second time?
Old 08-31-2011, 01:06 AM   #50
Rookie

Preo32's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkcanes
I'm having this same problem, sorry if somebody mentioned it already but this is happening on ps3 for me. So when exactly does it ask the second time?
The first time should be when you advance to "End Season", before you hit the offseason. The 2nd time should be when you are on "Players Leaving" and then when you advance to "Transfer Requests", it will pop up again. But make sure you see it at the end of the season so that when it pops up after the Leaving Players section that its the 2nd time you see it, and thats the one you want to save.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:57 AM   #51
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
That sounds find and dandy but get this. THERE WAS NO SECOND PROMPT! so now what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
I did what they said waiting for the 2nd prompt.. there wasn't one. Great job EA. You REALLY know your sports.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinals57
I don't know if this is correct but I believe after your done with players leaving, you have to simulate to the transfers request in order to get the 2nd prompt. I don't know if this is accurate so if it doesn't work don't yell at me.
If someone already explained this in a post I apologize because I posted this without reading all the way through all of the new posts.

I had done it wrong the first time like everyone else and wasted 4 seasons of my Dynasty (as far as imported players is concerned).

I did it all over again, and yes there is a second prompt and it did work.

But it is exactly as cardinals mentioned, you have to sim the transfers request part of the new Dynasty season and you will get a second prompt!

I saved them, then loaded up Madden and tried it all over again and voila! It worked.

Hope this helps a fellow OSer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 02:13 AM   #52
Rookie

Blkcanes's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preo32
The first time should be when you advance to "End Season", before you hit the offseason. The 2nd time should be when you are on "Players Leaving" and then when you advance to "Transfer Requests", it will pop up again. But make sure you see it at the end of the season so that when it pops up after the Leaving Players section that its the 2nd time you see it, and thats the one you want to save.
Just did it, it worked when I followed your directions thank you a bunch, i exported a draft class last night but i guess i did it the first time must have been really tired, to not notice it ask twice.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:31 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Am I the only one with Andrew Luck's player portrait as a big black man?
Old 08-31-2011, 03:35 AM   #54
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJ2006
Am I the only one with Andrew Luck's player portrait as a big black man?

Dunno why but I laughed pretty uncontrollably when I read that.

I guess because you had to add the descriptive term big in there.
Old 08-31-2011, 04:56 AM   #55
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

And people wonder why I refuse to buy Madden until it's patched. This is mission critical for me and I have ZERO intention of throwing out the 6 or 7 draft classes I didn't save by the super secret method to get it to work in Madden.

I'm sure this will be a patch item. I'll wait and so will my money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 05:17 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is there any update on this being able to be patched? I know that EA sports rep or whatever bounces around the bugs and gltich topic. Is this on NCAA and we are all SOL or is there a chance they can patch it to make them valid? I don't see how they can't find a way to make it read and understand the saves files. Not our fault we saved when prompted too, thinking it would be our only chance as it has been every other year of NCAA. Too many guys I am fond of from recruiting will be lost, not people you can just get back by simming another 7 years like I did.

I'm a loyal Madden fan, since 1997, but this will be a deal breaker for me. It is the last of the "little things" I have let fly ever since the series came off the PS2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »