Home

No High Scores 'Review Notes' Franchise Edition

This is a discussion on No High Scores 'Review Notes' Franchise Edition within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-27-2011, 10:35 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: No High Scores 'Review Notes' Franchise Edition

Stats are big concern for me....I'm not happy that they've screwed this up (15-20 90+ yard runs per year????? How the hell do you let that happen?).....I'm still down on DPP because even if it works....it wasn't really needed. There was so many more important things that needed to be fixed...like STATS!!! And teams not signing decent players...cutting McCoy in his 3rd or 4th year when he's an 84 ovr...and playing a 71 ovr????? this really sucks.

I often start out with a 32 team chise playing all games and managing all teams.....mostly to get good sliders. Then I play a regular chise. At least with the 32 team chise I can control all the cuts and all but it seems I won't be playing a one team chise...not with that resigning logic...I'd have to go in and fix every team anyway. Very disappointing. No matter how good the game play is, if you are a chise guy you need realistic signings and draftings and stats...or it's not the NFL...you end up with NFL Europe or Arena Football. God I hope they patch this....if they can.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 08-27-2011, 10:36 AM   #10
Wasteland 3-Now Playing

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm hoping that those Superstar players still having such a high ratings when they're that old is really a glitch and not a design decision. The free agent signing logic seems to be too skewed toward younger players now. Hope they tune that too.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:10 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 14

That was a good writeup. It does sound like there are some good parts of Franchise, the draft especially has me excited. Maybe some of the free agency concerns can be alleviated through controlling all 32 teams - now just have to decide if I really want to deal with that.

Though in fairness to the Browns letting Colt go in the game, there are some very boneheaded moves made by GMs in real life as well. Doesn't mean it should necessarily happen, but there are some crazy moves in the NFL.
Go STL Rams...please don't get Sam Bradford killed...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 01:36 PM   #12
MVP

Bill_Abner's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by therockstar2005
That was a good writeup. It does sound like there are some good parts of Franchise, the draft especially has me excited. Maybe some of the free agency concerns can be alleviated through controlling all 32 teams - now just have to decide if I really want to deal with that.

Though in fairness to the Browns letting Colt go in the game, there are some very boneheaded moves made by GMs in real life as well. Doesn't mean it should necessarily happen, but there are some crazy moves in the NFL.
That's certainly true.

But when he signs to be the backup QB in San Fran after a playoff run in Cleveland where he had his best season...that's a tad odd. He did drop from 84 to 83 OVR after 2014, which I thought was actually pretty cool.

Editor in Chief Gameshark.Com
http://www.gameshark.com
Old 08-27-2011, 03:59 PM   #13

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Big Bill A fan. His reviews/impressions usually mirror how I feel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »