Home

The Beggining of the Game FA Signing Logic is Atrocious

This is a discussion on The Beggining of the Game FA Signing Logic is Atrocious within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2011, 11:05 PM   #1
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10
The Beggining of the Game FA Signing Logic is Atrocious

I am disappointed with the way Free Agents are handled at the start of the game. Most of the higher rated guys would never sign for anywhere close to what the game has them agreeing to. Looks like league minimums. Some 850k, some 750k, some 620k, for players rated up to 91. All one year deals with no bonuses. To put that in perspective, Bryant McKinnie just signed to the Ravens. On Madden he is a 85 OVR, 31 year old LT. IRL he got up to 7.5 mil for 2 years, on madden he is yours for 750k.

Any thoughts on ways to work around this other than just not signing them? I cant figure out how to sign them for their real value and I play as the Bucs and Chiefs, both who have a lot of space and some holes I would like to fill.

Link to his contract: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/68...-two-year-deal

Edit: Not to say I am not having a great time with the game so far, or that this is a game-killer, but its something that I would like to find a solution for, as I could add all the free agents, with no risk, for pennies on the dollar. That is not a big problem because I play offline, but when I sign the ones I need, I would like to find a way to do so legitimately, without feeling that I am screwing the CPU.

Last edited by Sublime12089; 08-26-2011 at 11:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »