Home

Funny commentary

This is a discussion on Funny commentary within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-27-2011, 02:00 AM   #1
Rookie

StumpyJones's Arena

OVR: 4
Funny commentary

OK. We all know by now that the commentary is completely useless, but it is good for a laugh. I give you the following gold:

I'm the Saints playing the Eagles. Vick throws a bubble screen that is intercepted by Patrick Robinson. Gus says,"Vick is intercepted by DeShon Jackson who led his team to the 2010 Super Bowl."

Nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 02:08 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Funny commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by StumpyJones
OK. We all know by now that the commentary is completely useless, but it is good for a laugh. I give you the following gold:

I'm the Saints playing the Eagles. Vick throws a bubble screen that is intercepted by Patrick Robinson. Gus says,"Vick is intercepted by DeShon Jackson who led his team to the 2010 Super Bowl."

Nice.
lol. Same in the game I'm watching here, Hasselbeck throws a td pass to Chris Johnson and Chris says, "You know, Chris Johnson is such a great quarterback, he reads the field so well.." The calling players the wrong names, needs to be fixed. And saying they're quarterbacks when they aren't.
Old 08-27-2011, 02:15 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Commentary in this game is so horrible that I just turn it down and listen to podcasts while I play now
Old 08-27-2011, 02:19 AM   #4
Rookie

StumpyJones's Arena

OVR: 4

Oh, it doesn't stop either.

After pinning a punt on the 7: "They're already up in this game and this field position should help them add to their lead."

After returning a kickoff for an average gain: "He's looking to make up for that turnover on their last drive." (there were no turnovers in the game)

Mark Ingram with a 5yd TD run: "It's so hard to defend these running backs coming out of the backfield so close to the goal line ..."

It goes on and on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »