Home

Wow...is anyone having fun with this yet?

This is a discussion on Wow...is anyone having fun with this yet? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 07:11 PM   #113
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Wow...is anyone having fun with this yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
See this is where it ALWAYS turns to. No one is saying there arent issues. No one is saying you cant talk about the issues.
The problem is when someone does like it and they are told its because they have low expectations or they are not true gamers or fb fans.
The same people go around and post the same complaints over and over and over, in every thread they can.

The problem isnt those that like the game and can tolerate the issues not wanting negative posts. Its those that have issues being upset some people can look past them and still have fun.
I agree with you. I'm just saying the problems arise usually when there is some sort of personal assumption or attack. IF someone posts something saying the game blows and they dont like it. Then the personal attacks start coming. I dont have an issue either way. I just think it's more the personal me vs you war that needs to stop.

I've seen all sides. I've liked a game. Been called a fanboy. I've not liked a game. Been told I'm this and that. It's just stupid.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:14 PM   #114
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic34
I agree with you. I'm just saying the problems arise usually when there is some sort of personal assumption or attack. IF someone posts something saying the game blows and they dont like it. Then the personal attacks start coming. I dont have an issue either way. I just think it's more the personal me vs you war that needs to stop.

I've seen all sides. I've liked a game. Been called a fanboy. I've not liked a game. Been told I'm this and that. It's just stupid.
This!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #115
Community Manager

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Second thoughts.

Locked.

My Twitter
My PARTNERED Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »