Home

Franchise Help.

This is a discussion on Franchise Help. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Franchise Help.

hey im a seahawks fan thats the only team i play with as most know i got Marshawn Lynch as starting RB but it seems like i cant get no running game with him at all im in my 1st year so just started and in week 10 now and the longest run of the season with him is 7 yrds and with Washington or forsett the longest with those 2 Washington 68 yrds and Forsett 54 yrds i get maybe a total 67 yrds a game rushing with Lynch and with Washington starting i get 185 yrds a game .. so any help with getting Lynch to run decent or should i trade for someone or what ..thanks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Franchise Help.

Gotta call the right runs for beast mode... its definitely doable to get a good average out of him. Just keep pounding the rock and don't get discouraged
Old 01-29-2012, 09:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xblake16x
Gotta call the right runs for beast mode... its definitely doable to get a good average out of him. Just keep pounding the rock and don't get discouraged
most of the time when i run with him is dives or Power O because he his not fast enough to get to the outside an score.. thanks for the help tho im keep giving him the ball last game i gave him the ball like 35 times and got a total of 63 yrds playing the Ravens D

Old 01-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #4
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

He always tears me up for yards breaking tackles all over. It might be your slider set your playing with. Just wait for the blocks and follow and I would stick with running straight ahead. Get the pass going to open up the run or you will get 8 in the box..
Old 01-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
He always tears me up for yards breaking tackles all over. It might be your slider set your playing with. Just wait for the blocks and follow and I would stick with running straight ahead. Get the pass going to open up the run or you will get 8 in the box..
its all-madden sliders i dont mess with that stuff .. and he as only broken 5 tackles in this season and thats almost all lost of yrds when i break them and T-jackson been hurt scene week 4 and charlie been doing great . with back-back 375 passing yrds .. i just keep lynch on the bench untell playoffs haha.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2012, 02:14 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

If you're not willing to tinker with sliders, you might not get the results you've been looking for. You could increase his trucking to 99, which will make him pretty tough to tackle, which is true to life, but I really recommend messing with some of the sliders that deal with tackling and run blocking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »