Home

Updated team ratings?

This is a discussion on Updated team ratings? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-27-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Updated team ratings?

Does anybody know where I might find a list of the updated team ratings, which take into account the roster update? Some friends and I want to get a jump on selecting our teams for our online franchise (we have to choose from the bottom 10 teams). Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 06:10 PM   #2
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Updated team ratings?

I am relatively certain that the ratings on the play now screen are static. That is to say that you can drastically alter the rosters and the team ratings may not change; or if they do it does not do so correctly.

But at the franchise team select screen it shows you the true ratings. So there is your list; just scroll through the teams.
Old 08-27-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thank you, ggsimmonds. None of us happen to have the game yet (I didn't do a good job specifying), so I was just curious if anybody had that list posted already so we can hit the ground running.
Old 08-27-2011, 09:52 PM   #4
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephyW
Thank you, ggsimmonds. None of us happen to have the game yet (I didn't do a good job specifying), so I was just curious if anybody had that list posted already so we can hit the ground running.
Oh my bad. Well the ratings are not that helpful anyway. Besides that 75% of the league is between 80 and 84 ish. You guys may have a hard time determining who is "bottom 10". As far as I know no one has put up a list though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »