Home

For those who have played Madden and NCAA 12...

This is a discussion on For those who have played Madden and NCAA 12... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
Rookie

hkwforAUTigers's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon10 For those who have played Madden and NCAA 12...

Which do you prefer? The deadline for $30 trade in is rapidly approaching, and some clear opinions about which the majority prefers would be extremely helpful. Many thanks OS Community.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: For those who have played Madden and NCAA 12...

Why pit them against each other? They have something different to offer. Madden is always the superior game tho
Old 08-27-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

From an NCAA guy who usually doesn't get into pro football, Madden 12 plays much, much better out of the box. Now, NCAA 12 might get better with the patch, but I much prefer Madden's gameplay at this point.
Old 08-27-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
Rookie

hkwforAUTigers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Why pit them against each other? They have something different to offer. Madden is always the superior game tho
Im not trying to creat an arguement or pit them against each other really, I just want an opinion as to which OSers prefer. i have to choose whether to keep NCAA or to trade it in for $30 credit towards madden. thanks though, I do have a feeling that madden simply egts more attention, and thus is better.

Any other thoughts?
Old 08-27-2011, 08:21 PM   #5
Rookie

hkwforAUTigers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
From an NCAA guy who usually doesn't get into pro football, Madden 12 plays much, much better out of the box. Now, NCAA 12 might get better with the patch, but I much prefer Madden's gameplay at this point.
Thanks a ton. Ive heard mixed reviews as to Madden's franchise. how does it stack up to NCAAs Dynasty mode? Thanks so much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 08:32 PM   #6
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

Well, I think I'd prefer the dynasty just because I'm a college football guy. But the Madden dynasty seems pretty solid so far, although I'm not one of those guys who puts it through rigorous tests to make sure stats are precise or contracts are super-realistic.

Edited to add: One thing you have to keep in mind about NCAA is that it has the coaching carousel... which I've yet to be able to use, because I've been waiting on the patch to start my dynasty.
Old 08-27-2011, 08:33 PM   #7
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

You want to have this discussion, take it here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ootball-games/

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »