Home

Gamepad input recorder?

This is a discussion on Gamepad input recorder? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2011, 01:01 AM   #1
Rookie

twthomas's Arena

OVR: 5
Gamepad input recorder?

I don't think this exists but I wish it did or that games like Madden and NCAA had something built in. My idea is that you could turn on the input recorder and during replays, you could see the key input timing.

Why?

One reason. The guy I play against most has the most annoying habit! Anyone else
play against someone who after every play says something like 'I was pushing pass!!' or 'I spun, why didn't my dude spin!?!' or 'You didn't juke me, that was the computer.'

I know its childish but I am 99% sure he is full of it when he complains or blames the
game for his failures. I would just LOVE to show a replay and have a rockband style scrolling thing across the top and /or bottom that shows the player buttons being hit and how long.

That way I could say 'Oh... huh? I thought you said you passed. Oddly enough you started hitting pass about the exact same time I was driving your head into the turf with that linebacker!"

Anyone else think this would be a cool feature?

Last edited by twthomas; 08-28-2011 at 12:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »