Home

Season Stats Kinda Wacky...

This is a discussion on Season Stats Kinda Wacky... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
Rookie

ShavarHayes's Arena

OVR: 2
Season Stats Kinda Wacky...

I've simulated 3 seasons, just to get a feel for the off season, and to look at the end of year stats. I must say it's pretty bad this year. I saw another thread about low completion percentages...and yes, I saw that in all 3 seasons. Tom Brady had the best season with only 63%. There were only 6 QB's over 60%. That's bad. A boatload of RB's over 1400 yards, and another boatload of receivers with 100+ catches. On the defensive side, there were like 10 guys with 15+ sacks in each season. Just weird,

I'm really a Madden lover to my core. Yet every hour, I find another wrinkle that turns me off. I could probably write a book on all the little things they left out...or left unattended. It's really a shame, because the gameplay is solid. I really hope they get back to the basics next year, and focus on the details that create the true Madden experience. Crazy stats, after a year where it had been addressed, is just another small issue among a crapload of others. Can anyone concur with my findings?

I play sim because there's no other way to play. PERIOD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 12:44 AM   #2
Rookie

metovics8's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Season Stats Kinda Wacky...

the rushing, receiving, and def stats are fine as in those can realistically lead the league but completion % needs to be fixed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »