Home

How's Your Franchise Going- Madden 12 Edition

This is a discussion on How's Your Franchise Going- Madden 12 Edition within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2011, 11:31 PM   #33
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: How's Your Franchise Going- Madden 12 Edition

i chose the bills because

1. their uni's are effing sick!!

2. they are horrible and i like rebuilding

3. they play outside in a cold weather environment

4. oh and did i mention that their uni's are effing sick!! lol

i traded fitzpatrick and someone else to get gabbert.
signed noel devine and cory ivory in the ufa pool.

traded everything to get patrick peterson

traded and got jonathan baldwin and tori gurly. fyi his rating is only 59 but he has a 90 release and dude catches what seems like everything.

my o line is young and developing so i signed a bunch of high 80 o line guys in ufa pool to 1 year contracts. traded for taylor mays.

my team is young and needs to develop. i need to address ss and re and my ROLB spot. an upgrade at tight end would be ideal. im currently 3-2 with losses to chiefs and eagles. gabbert was out against the chiefs. i did beat the pats, raiders and bengals!

lovin it so far!! i am addicted to this game!
Old 08-29-2011, 11:35 PM   #34
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Green Bay traveled to Carolina to take on the Cam Newton and Panthers in Week Two. The Panthers were coming off a 28-20 Week One win against Arizona. They had been hearing all pre-season about how this was just a year to get Cam some experience and that they were a few years away from being a serious contender in the NFC South. Frankly, they were tired of hearing it and came into the season with a chip on their shoulders.

Carolina's D came up huge throughout the game and held Green Bay to only 192 yards of total offense and no TD's as the breezed their way to the 19-3 Win. Aaron Rodgers had to run for his life as the defense was in the backfield all game long. Jon Beason was a beast-son (get it? ) on D tallying 9 total tackles and 2 sacks to boot. Everette Brown also had a big day with 6 tackles, 2 sacks and a forced fumble. Aaron Rodgers had one of the worst days of his career competing only 15 of 32 passes for 159 yards and 3 ints.

On the other side of the ball the Panthers looked good as well, thanks to huge plays from long time Panthers Steve Smith and Deangelo Williams. Smith owned Charles Woodson throughout the game. He caught 4 balls for 154 yards and 1 TD. Williams had 23 carries for 134 yards (5.8 avg) and 1 TD.

And if your wondering how Cam did... he played well too, completing 12 of 24 passes for 251 yards with 1 TD with no INTs (rating of 101.2).

Green Bay is now 0-2 and seem to have a serious case of "Super Bowl Hangover" going on. They look to bounce back at Chicago next week.

congrats. but if you beat the packers (highest rated team in game) and held a rod (2nd highest qb rated in game) to those numbers...and u did it with the panthers....u seriously gotta up the difficult dude...

cuz even when a rod has thrown for 3 picks in 1 game...only has happened 3 times his career. he has also thrown for 300 yards too...

up the difficulty
Old 08-29-2011, 11:36 PM   #35
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
congrats. but if you beat the packers (highest rated team in game) and held a rod (2nd highest qb rated in game) to those numbers...and u did it with the panthers....u seriously gotta up the difficult dude...

cuz even when a rod has thrown for 3 picks in 1 game...only has happened 3 times his career. he has also thrown for 300 yards too...

up the difficulty
Dude, I am the Packers.

Spoiler

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

Last edited by jeremym480; 08-30-2011 at 12:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 12:15 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

I decided I am going to start my franchise when I get the retail version of the game. I am having tons of trouble picking a team though so I need your guys' help. I am going to be a doing a full on video log of my franchise on my youtube channel, so I want the team to be fun and interesting.

My top 3 teams are:

Broncos
Lions
49ers

I mainly chose those teams because they are bad, but they have young pieces I can build around.

If I did the broncos I might use tebow and try to turn them into a tough defensive team around Von Miller

Lions, seem to get interest from my subscribers but it seems too easy for them, they already have their youthful talent and all I got to do is play the games

49ers Have a new coach a rookie QB with some flexibility and basically a chance at a fresh start with a good WR core.

I am completely undecided about this guys and I could use the help

My Youtube Channel, I will be uploading almost exclusively sports gaming vids, along with other general gaming content. I'd appreciate any subs or contributions you guys want to give :D
Old 08-30-2011, 12:24 AM   #37
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

I'm home with my 360 versions and about ready to rock!!!! Woot!

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 08-30-2011 at 12:27 AM.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:27 AM   #38
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Starting my Browns franchise as we speak. In year 1 I am going to control all 32 teams so I can keep up with any moves over the next few days. It will also allow me to make trades that involve future draft picks (Browns receiving ATL 1 and 4 in 2012).
Old 08-30-2011, 03:08 AM   #39
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3

So Imported Draft classes don't work at all ? Or have some you had success ? I don't want to start a franchise and not have imported draft classes work.
Chelsea FC
Old 08-30-2011, 07:29 AM   #40
Rookie

RColemanVT's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeeeeez
So Imported Draft classes don't work at all ? Or have some you had success ? I don't want to start a franchise and not have imported draft classes work.

I haven't had any issues with them, you have to save them after the players leaving stage though or they won't load.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »