Home

The more I read about Madden 12...

This is a discussion on The more I read about Madden 12... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 05:45 PM   #273
Pro

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
stolen base glitch n the MLB the show series

every time
Really? Never even heard of it. Against the comp or against humans? I've gotten thrown out plenty of times in Show 11
Old 08-31-2011, 05:45 PM   #274
43M
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: The more I read about Madden 12...

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
personally, I'm just going to hold off and buy it used, I'm not paying full retail price for a game that is incomplete and full of bugs and issues. problem solved..

How is that "problem solved"?

Youll still be giving EA your money for a game that you apparently dont like.

I think Madden is good this year personally, and I hated Madden 2011 and 2010 was decent but got old quick...everyone before that sucked (on next gen). But one thing that is so played out is people complaining nonstop about the bugs and how mediocre the game is, yet most of them buy the game every year. And it doesnt matter if its used or not...you are still giving EA your money and supporting them.

Like it and buy it or hate on and boycott it. If you hate it, complain about it and buy it...just silly.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:51 PM   #275
Pro

OVR: 3
Buying it used from gamestop doesn't get EA any money as far as I know. In fact that's why the online pass exists.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 05:51 PM   #276
Rookie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R-x0M_hNVA
Old 08-31-2011, 05:51 PM   #277
Rookie

I've been pleasantly surprised by this year's game. I thought Madden '11 was an underrated release, but I was still skeptical about '12 because it was receiving such harsh reviews. I actually think it builds on what '11 did well.

Something about the gameplay just resonates with me. The things that have killed the NCAA series for me over the the last couple of years were having passes to wide open receivers in the middle of the field picked off by superhuman linebackers and the absurd number of dropped passes. Moreover, your wide receivers almost never seem to be able to get separation from defensive backs. None of these problems exist in Madden.

It's not a popular opinion right now, but I think Madden has moved back ahead of NCAA in terms of gameplay.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:51 PM   #278
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmnm247
Really? Never even heard of it. Against the comp or against humans? I've gotten thrown out plenty of times in Show 11
either 8 or 9...CPU never threw over to 1st
Old 08-31-2011, 06:09 PM   #279
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosgotit
I have played the game for a week now and not once had I seen that. But people see one glitch and run to os to post it as if it happens a lot.

Useless
Old 08-31-2011, 06:16 PM   #280
Rookie

much like your post.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »