Home

The more I read about Madden 12...

This is a discussion on The more I read about Madden 12... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2011, 01:20 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: The more I read about Madden 12...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
First, no need to get flippant on me, understand?
If it's 4th and 1 on the GL, the defense comes out in GL, how is that a glitch?
I haven't seen it and don't know much about it except what being said in this thread and a couple other placed. But even if the defense comes out in a GL and the QB Sneak is still ALWAYS successful, wouldn't that make it a glitch? Can anyone verify whether the QB Sneak is guaranteed to work against a GL defense?
Old 08-28-2011, 01:20 PM   #58
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenFranchise10
This clearly shows a lack of testing. Not sure why some people try to rationalize these flaws and thereby excuse EA/Tib's failures.

Nice try, but EA bashers don't pre-order EA games. Good job trying to discredit the OP, though. I guess it's easier for you to debate an issue after painting those that disagree with you as "having an agenda."

Seriously. Look at yourself objectively and tell me that's not what it looks like.
Ughh. You should be more hypersensitive. Must have hit close to home. But continue your crusade.

EA bashers certainly do pre order EA games or at least claim to then claim the game is too poor and they are going to immediately cancel, as some sort of symbol of their outrage at EA.

All of which is moot because I didn't call him a basher or anything for that matter. Now's where you bring up your obligatory argument about exclusive licensing. Have at it.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:20 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Not being able to use a QB sneak IS a significant problem. If you can live with it, great, but why not acknowledge that this is a problem and should be fixed. Jiminy Christmas.
Thing is, that this is not true, I tried it and is not true
Old 08-28-2011, 01:21 PM   #60
Banned

MileHighSalute30's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm willing to give EA time to come up with a patch that fixes most of the issues I have with the game. But it would be nice if someone from EA could give us the lowdown on what can and can't be done. IMO, 12 is the best madden this generation and that's only from my demo impressions.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #61
Rookie

WinningHD's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple
Strange, the more I hear the more I want to play. I can't wait till Tuesday!
I know right?? I'm getting worried reading about all the bugs, but hopefully I can play through them or they'll be patched.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 01:23 PM   #62
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownKid
It looks like something written by someone who's frustrated. Perhaps by someone who has been looking forward to Tuesday but is very surprised by all the negative previews/reviews discussing bugs that, c'mon, really, have no business being present in the, what, 25th iteration of all-of-video-games' premier blue-chip franchise?

Please. But even if I WAS looking for things to criticize, it wouldn't take much searching. There's a lot of bad press this time around.
Don't disagree with the first part. It's a crime that's still an issue.

But if you've been around here for any length of time the negativity shouldn't be surprising.

As for your purchase. I have the game, the jury is out for me as to whether it's a keeper. I like it so far, but just don't have enough game time in yet. At the least its worth a rent.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:23 PM   #63
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
It's barely 3 pages long and half is dedicated to a bug that's already been fixed.
I'm sure most of us that own NCAA 12 will say that if you have played Madden 12 with the full retail or season pass you can see right away the game doesn't have hardly any bugs compaired to NCAA 12. Much of the gameplay is the same in many respects but that is even not a 100%.

After the whole NCAA 12 experience I am very happy with were Madden 12 is. Look how fast they fixed the roster problem. That just showed it wasn't a problem with the game engine but the roster database file itself.

The Franchise mode offline is great and yes like Chris said in his first impressions review it has a bit of a crapy interface but once you learn to navigate it you can overcome that.

Still wish they would make this for the PC though....
Old 08-28-2011, 01:24 PM   #64
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
I call Bs on that video, must be rookie mode with fast or normal gamespeed
I used vick and got 5 yards on 4 straight sneaks
Also helps to put auto Sprint on
I see no glitch. Vick 4 runs and 5 yards
Is it only one person so far that is bringing up the QB Sneak problem? Can someone verify if what this guy is saying is accurate? Could there be something else that is being done differently that could be causing different results for different gamers? Can we verify the difficulty levels of both this guy and others that are seeing a QB Sneak problem?

Any information about each games setup may help in finding out what is accurate and maybe a solution if this is a problem in some setups.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »