Home

Injuries are too severe

This is a discussion on Injuries are too severe within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Injuries are too severe

Almost every injury in the game is a bad one that puts players out for weeks at a time. I've seen two broken jaws now (Anquan Bolden, and Mike Vick), I've seen broken ribs somehow, and numerous other injuries(no acl or mcl injuries however which is weird). I've turned injuries down to 38 to help cause less injuries since the ones that occur are always severe. Going to tune it down to 35 now.

Don't get me wrong, the amount of injuries is fine in a game, but the severity is just too unrealistic in my opinion. Anyone else feel this way?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Injuries are too severe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
Almost every injury in the game is a bad one that puts players out for weeks at a time. I've seen two broken jaws now (Anquan Bolden, and Mike Vick), I've seen broken ribs somehow, and numerous other injuries(no acl or mcl injuries however which is weird). I've turned injuries down to 38 to help cause less injuries since the ones that occur are always severe. Going to tune it down to 35 now.

Don't get me wrong, the amount of injuries is fine in a game, but the severity is just too unrealistic in my opinion. Anyone else feel this way?
no its just that its happening to big name guys more often theres about 20 guys on ir irl
Old 08-28-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120

I turned down the slider to 37 and it seems to work much better. I was seeing same thing u r before I done this
Old 08-28-2011, 01:35 PM   #4
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

I turn injuries off for preseason because of the new way the AI subs players. Playing Calvin Johnson on Special Teams in the 4th quarter!!

I'll probably turn them back on for regular season.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:35 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 1

wah! ooooooooooh my god!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »