Home

Has playing the early release changed your decision to purchase the game?

This is a discussion on Has playing the early release changed your decision to purchase the game? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: After playing the early release, will you still purchase the game?
Yes 87 61.27%
No 55 38.73%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Has playing the early release changed your decision to purchase the game?

ITT: More people vote than who actually purchased the season ticket.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
ITT: More people vote than who actually purchased the season ticket.
This thread got 9000 votes?
Old 08-28-2011, 10:20 PM   #11
Rookie

cp22's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_Fan_79
you need to change the question to match the subject of your post. I would like to change my answer to yes
Ya, I realized that some people may do that after I posted. Too late to change the poll question, but changing the thread title would help I guess. Don't know how to do it though. Just make sure you read the poll question.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 11:35 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 3

I expected to buy the game, I bought season ticket mostly for NHL 11 discounts, and figured I might as well play Madden early.. Now that I've spent 2 frustrating days with franchise, I'm not buying the game Tuesday. I'll wait and see if they patch the issues..
Old 08-29-2011, 01:13 AM   #13
Rookie

sventheone's Arena

OVR: 4

Wasn't planning on purchasing. Bought the season pass and just preordered from amazon. I was on the fence on how to order 20 $ promo credit and 99cent release day shipping sealed the deal
Old 08-29-2011, 02:21 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 9

I will not be, for now at least.
I'm actually extremely unimpressed with the revamped franchise mode. It is still no where near as good as Head Coach '09, which I think should have been a no-brainier piece to Madden by now.

Outside of DPP, it's the same old franchise mode. Nothing new that adds any vale. The draft stinks, very, very boring and scouting is stupid. I meany REALLY, ea, so it breaks up scouting into different phases (combine-pro-day) ect, but there's no presentation, no excitement about it at all. It takes something that should be fun and makes it laborious.

I may end up buying it still later, but no midnight release for me. I'm very sad about this one, I had very high hopes for Madden 12.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:47 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 6

I agree that aprt from FA not much has come from HC 09

But i can see Joshs plans to first break down scouting then we can make each piece of franchise better, what i want to see is continued push into the mode rather than 5 years from now.
But its all on how much casual fans play it.
If people dont play it the resources wont go into it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
I will not be, for now at least.
I'm actually extremely unimpressed with the revamped franchise mode. It is still no where near as good as Head Coach '09, which I think should have been a no-brainier piece to Madden by now.

Outside of DPP, it's the same old franchise mode. Nothing new that adds any vale. The draft stinks, very, very boring and scouting is stupid. I meany REALLY, ea, so it breaks up scouting into different phases (combine-pro-day) ect, but there's no presentation, no excitement about it at all. It takes something that should be fun and makes it laborious.

I may end up buying it still later, but no midnight release for me. I'm very sad about this one, I had very high hopes for Madden 12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 03:24 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 7

Gameplay has improved, but presentation and franchise still comes up short, not to mention the franchise menu is just horrible. It feels like Ive been playing this game for the past 3 years. It's kind of sad because I honestly thought this would be the year. Oh well, as Madden's slogan goes - Maybe next year!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »