Home

Am I the only one who likes Madden Ultimate Team

This is a discussion on Am I the only one who likes Madden Ultimate Team within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-29-2011, 02:26 PM   #25
Rookie

ak1knight's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Am I the only one who likes Madden Ultimate Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny "Too Tall"
I actually enjoyed playing ultimate team last year for the most part, it can be fun if you're into collecting cards and whatnot, but there are issues of course.

Not as many people to play against so you will come across the following issues trying to find a legitimate matchup.

People who I guess have bought the ultimate team full of 99 overall players at every position. Tons of these guys last year.

People who buy multiples of a single player, like larry fitzgerald. Their entire WR core will be larry fitzgerald with troy polumalu at both safety spots, revis as all the cbs etc. That is just lame.

Different people with alot of the same players over and over. Last year everyone would have a michael vick or whatever at qb-- gets old quick.

Alot of packs would have the same players over and over, which I kinda get, since it makes it more satisfying to get a decent pack. But it also led to tons of people with the same cards.

Not enough player variety in general. There were lots of players who I don't think were even included.

Good players cost far too much, making it incredibly difficult to actually "build" a team instead of buying it.

Contracts weren't long enough imo.

I don't know how many of these things are the same this year since I haven't played it or payed any attention what was updated about it.
That is why FIFA 11 UT is so awesome. Since there are so many leagues there is a ton of player variety. Want to make an all Korean team? Or a team with all dreads? It's possible. There is also pretty good variety at the top too, you'll see a lot of the same 10-15 forwards but at least it's not Vick game after game. You also can't buy coins with real money, just packs, so the player prices are much more reasonable. Combine that with the fact that FIFA is about 10x better than Madden online and you have a really awesome mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »