Home

Things to consider trying to Enjoy Madden 12 more

This is a discussion on Things to consider trying to Enjoy Madden 12 more within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-31-2011, 05:39 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Things to consider trying to Enjoy Madden 12 more

Ty after reading your views, I can see why you said we like brothers

Nice analysis! I think we can easily get a very playable game from madden by simple tweaks and changes!

Ohh and that slow gameplay footage of Best was HORRIBLE. Like he was running in water.

Phobia Twitter - Follow Me
Old 08-31-2011, 05:43 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Things to consider trying to Enjoy Madden 12 more
Selling it on Amazon while it's still worth $51.

Right now, though I'm just trying some of the other modes I never usually would play like Ultimate Team, Online Team Play, Superstar, etc.

Ultimate Team is actually pretty fun. I recommend giving it a shot if you're frustrated with franchise mode. Still doesn't fix the core gameplay problems, but at least trading and buying cards is fun!
Old 08-31-2011, 08:16 PM   #59
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly8Eagles4Fly
Okay, as promised, here is my review. I played two games, both pre-season games in my Eagles franchise, so I played the Ravens and the Steelers.

In the Ravens game, the starters got the first quarter and it ended up being 7-3 Ravens, but the game played really well, without any of the "what the heck just happened" plays. Everything that happened had a realistic feel to it. I eventually made the comeback and won the game 29-7. Basically, Tyrod Taylor came in and threw three picks. None of which were ridiculous plays, and were just bad reads, and quick, erratic throws due to pressure and him being a rookie. Add on the fact that the Eagles have better depth defensively than the Ravens and Taylor was destined to be bad.

As for the Steelers game, they basically dominated me up front and Mendenhall had a field day. No crazy runs though. All of them felt good, gameplay wise, but who likes to give up runs? The real Eagles had a bad showing against the Steelers run game in their real life preseason meeting. They ended up winning the game 34-21, but most of that was due to the 24-7 halftime lead that the starters gave up. Again, my depth, and Ronnie Brown, almost brought me back.

Overall I enjoyed the stuff a lot, and only made minor tweaks. Nothing more than a point either way, but that's expected because everyone is different.
Thank you for keeping your word. I really appreciate it, and I'm sure others do also.

Now try raising the game speed, but it is crazy how much sharper the cpu is when you raise the speed of the game. Just test it out, and tell me what you think.

I need more opinions on this. Remember this is a test so please try very fast, and leave your slider set the way it is.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymbo-59
I totally agree with you on the tackling sliders. Seems a bit more realistic. I'll have to try upping the int. sliders tonight. Thanks
Thank you. I felt those moments were lost , but with the right tackling slider it brings that element of the game to life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Ty after reading your views, I can see why you said we like brothers

Nice analysis! I think we can easily get a very playable game from madden by simple tweaks and changes!

Ohh and that slow gameplay footage of Best was HORRIBLE. Like he was running in water.
No doubt. Once thing I learned about sports games is that you truly need about 2 to 3 weeks to fully understand what the game exactly offers. We only had this title for a few days, so imagine where we will be in a couple of weeks.

With your help and others in here. I know we will have something nice in play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33

Right now, though I'm just trying some of the other modes I never usually would play like Ultimate Team, Online Team Play, Superstar, etc.

Ultimate Team is actually pretty fun. I recommend giving it a shot if you're frustrated with franchise mode. Still doesn't fix the core gameplay problems, but at least trading and buying cards is fun!
Once I get all this all settled. I will give this mode a try. It sounds like fun. Thanks for the heads up

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »