Home

Please fix Cam Newton's appearance!

This is a discussion on Please fix Cam Newton's appearance! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 02:12 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Please fix Cam Newton's appearance!

I notice this also, With Cam the #1 overall pick. Doesn't look anything like sCam. His QB throwing style is Jason Campbell, In Franchise after the first offseason in the Coach's screen there is no Chudzinski, No Sean McDermmott I mean this is what i was waiting for realisum last years Madden 11 had one of the two Eagle DC Sean McDermmott only this year his not even in the game or an option to edit the coachs name atlease, I hear theres a patch waiting for me at home once i get off... I hope the fix the calling players by numbers today...LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 02:19 PM   #66
Pro

Does Justin Tuck have a unique stance in the Dline, Is he the feature player on the field...No ...No... Only QB's matter thats why their the face of the franchise must of the time....So they should atlease made Cam look some what realistic, Just check out MD11 Jimmy Clausen looks excatly as exept he plays better on Madden...LOL
Old 08-30-2011, 02:24 PM   #67
Rookie

The_Mossberg500's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerSports
I know they did a similar thing with Sam Bradford last year..I'm sure they will update him with a facial scan soon.
I also disagree with all the bust nonsense...
Of course you disagree, you're a fan of his. Bottom line is, when's the last time a scrambling QB has won a SB? They only have great careers in the NCAA.

McNabb
Vick
Bryon Leftwich
Jamarcus Russell, etc

Sure, they have great seasons, but then they're not good in the clutch. What happened to Vick last year? What's Vick doing in pre-season? What's happened to McNabb's career?

The last QB to win the SB who was a scrambler was Steve Young, and he usually stayed in the pocket until you flushed him out, as opposed to players like Cam/Vick and early McNabb who were "Run first" QB's. Besides which, Cam has accuracy issues and even the the best scouts in the game didn't have him listed in the top ten. Panthers should have drafted a WR and waited out until next year to get a better QB. Besides, I don't like Cam because of what he did in college and because he's very cocky.

Sorry for going off topic.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:29 PM   #68
Rookie

The_Mossberg500's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
Does Justin Tuck have a unique stance in the Dline, Is he the feature player on the field...No ...No... Only QB's matter thats why their the face of the franchise must of the time....So they should atlease made Cam look some what realistic, Just check out MD11 Jimmy Clausen looks excatly as exept he plays better on Madden...LOL
Only QB's matter? Cam hasn't even taken a snap in the regular season yet.

Justin Tuck had almost 12 sacks, 6 forced fumbles and over 70 tackles last year. He's a captain for the Giants and was in the Pro Bowl last year. What did Cam do last year? Oh he was busy accepting bribes to play for other teams.

QB's aren't always the face of the franchise.
Who is the first player that comes to mind when you think of the 49ers? Gore, not Alex Smith.
Who is the first person you think of when you think of the Browns? Hillis
Who is the first person you think of when you think of the Jets? Revis

Hell, the first person I thought of when I thought of the Panters was Steve Smith.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:34 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mossberg500
Of course you disagree, you're a fan of his. Bottom line is, when's the last time a scrambling QB has won a SB? They only have great careers in the NCAA.

McNabb
Vick
Bryon Leftwich
Jamarcus Russell, etc

Sure, they have great seasons, but then they're not good in the clutch. What happened to Vick last year? What's Vick doing in pre-season? What's happened to McNabb's career?

The last QB to win the SB who was a scrambler was Steve Young, and he usually stayed in the pocket until you flushed him out, as opposed to players like Cam/Vick and early McNabb who were "Run first" QB's. Besides which, Cam has accuracy issues and even the the best scouts in the game didn't have him listed in the top ten. Panthers should have drafted a WR and waited out until next year to get a better QB. Besides, I don't like Cam because of what he did in college and because he's very cocky.

Sorry for going off topic.

You seriously just referred to Big Byron as a scrambling QB?
Old 08-30-2011, 02:35 PM   #70
Rookie

The_Mossberg500's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varking
You seriously just referred to Big Byron as a scrambling QB?
When he first started, he was, yes. But injuries kept him in the pocket after. Just like McNabb was a scrambling QB until he got old.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:

Justin Tuck had almost 12 sacks, 6 forced fumbles and over 70 tackles last year. He's a captain for the Giants and was in the Pro Bowl last year. What did Cam do last year? Oh he was busy accepting bribes to play for other teams.

Who is the first player that comes to mind when you think of the 49ers? Gore, not Alex Smith.

Hell, the first person I thought of when I thought of the Panters was Steve Smith.
People think of Sanchez when they think of the Jets. It isn't the best player on their team by far but he is easily the most popular. When you think of the Broncos who do you think of? Tebow. The QB is typically the most recognized. Big Ben in Steeltown. Vick in Philly. Rodgers in GB. Also, first player that comes to mind for the Browns, the typical response will be Josh Cribbs.

The most popular player on the Panthers is by far Cam Newton. ESPN rarely talked about the Panthers the past few years, even during their deep playoff runs. But guess what? Five days of the week they have something to say about Cam Newton.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 02:42 PM   #72
Rookie

SoonerSports's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

But he still won a Heisman and National Championship in his first year at Auburn and he won a Junior College National Title the year before.
Not to mention he isn't lazy everyone on the Panthers has said so. He isn't going to go the JaWalrus Russell route.
Carolina Panthers
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »