Home

all pro vs all madden

This is a discussion on all pro vs all madden within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-06-2011, 07:40 PM   #57
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: all pro vs all madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I don't use any exploits, cheats or anything to abuse the CPU. Its pure knowledge of the game. I'm very good with strategy, I know how to read defense, my directional throwing skills with the left stick is very good, My USER skills on defense whether reacting to run or pass is good.. I'm not claiming to be the best but I am very good at this game. I been playing it for over 20 years I should be.. Nothing to brag about thats just what it is.. My playbook is wide open.. People who play like your claiming are bums who don't know how to play and have to resort to that kind of stuff to compete. I don't have to do that. Anybody who's played me online will tell you its nothing cheap about the way I play either..

I question guys who think everybody has to resort to that to handle the CPU on All-Madden because its not hard at all to play sim ball against the CPU on that level and smash them because if you really think most guys have to use those kind of tactics to beat the CPU its makes me wonder about that persons skills on the game because its really not that hard to do it especially on default All-Madden.. Thats my 2 cents on it..
Hmm, then what are you doing playing Madden? Maybe you should coach the Rams or something?
Old 09-06-2011, 08:06 PM   #58
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

OVR: 3

On All madden in Online Franchise, i believe it defaults the game speed to SLOW. Just labbed with some friends today, and the game is considerably slower in OF on All Madden, than it is on All Pro(normal). There also isn't any option to change game speed that I could see.

Last edited by thisisasticup; 09-06-2011 at 08:10 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:49 PM   #59
Closer

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

The term "lab" or "labbing" or "labbed" in this context still cracks me up for some reason.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:59 PM   #60
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
The term "lab" or "labbing" or "labbed" in this context still cracks me up for some reason.
yeah i don't know what word to use other than that or "we were trying it out".
Old 09-06-2011, 09:01 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

@Bulls23 When I say 75 I'm talking about each category total. 25+25+25=75. Is default all-madden. 15+15+45=75 Custom All-Madden. In order to keep the gameplay at all-madden you have to keep each total category at 75 or lower when you go to Custom. The kicking meter will go fast like it does on All-Madden and the gameplay with be all-madden. You go 1 point over that you get a slower kicking meter and all-pro gameplay and believe it or not there are a lot people who are pretty good at the game. You should check my slider page to see all the people who are using my sliders. You just got to have basic knowledge of the game. Never said I was the greatest. But I am pretty good and you don't have to be great to handle the CPU on default All-Madden. Some guys just like for everything to come easy to them so they blame the CPU for cheating or claim you have to cheat or do exploits to survive on All-Madden instead of looking at themselves in the mirror and realizing they need to get better. Kind of sad to see but to each his own..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2011, 10:21 PM   #62
Rookie

Chibears12's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
What are you doing to have a successful running game?

I am struggling greatly with Frank Gore.
what i do is use slide protection. I usually use aggressive when running but if you see the defense moving up a bit, audible to a quick slant or deep pass cause if you don't, the CPU will stop you for a loss. Oh and cover the ball, the cpu always hits you hard.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:41 PM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
@Bulls23 When I say 75 I'm talking about each category total. 25+25+25=75. Is default all-madden. 15+15+45=75 Custom All-Madden. In order to keep the gameplay at all-madden you have to keep each total category at 75 or lower when you go to Custom. The kicking meter will go fast like it does on All-Madden and the gameplay with be all-madden. You go 1 point over that you get a slower kicking meter and all-pro gameplay and believe it or not there are a lot people who are pretty good at the game. You should check my slider page to see all the people who are using my sliders. You just got to have basic knowledge of the game. Never said I was the greatest. But I am pretty good and you don't have to be great to handle the CPU on default All-Madden. Some guys just like for everything to come easy to them so they blame the CPU for cheating or claim you have to cheat or do exploits to survive on All-Madden instead of looking at themselves in the mirror and realizing they need to get better. Kind of sad to see but to each his own..
I couldn't agree more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »