Home

For those who ordered on Amazon...

This is a discussion on For those who ordered on Amazon... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-31-2011, 06:25 PM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: For those who ordered on Amazon...

Finally got my shipping notice, it'll be here tomorrow.

When I spoke to one of their reps via chat, he offered a $10 credit.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:27 PM   #290
Rookie

OVR: 2

wtf, the case was cracked, the game had 3 or 2 deep scratches on it...and it also showed up 1 day late, it said "August 30, 2011 08:48:00 PM Oakland CA US Delivery attempted" but i had my lil sis at home, plus my stay at home mom was there, plus my dad was home. but i was at work though.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:48 PM   #291
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Mine arrived today, a day later than originally anticipated after I purchased the 99 cent release day delivery.

Not a big deal. I understand these things happen, especially following a hurricane, whether or not that had anything to do it.

But after seeing so many people get $10 credits here, I emailed Amazon and they gave me a $10 credit.

Cool.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 07:52 AM   #292
Rookie

sars973's Arena

OVR: 0

Yep my copy should be arriving soon. I emailed amazon even though I knew what the delay was. Basically said that I was going to pre-order fifa 12 somewhere else because I was upset with the delay.

I got a long email back explaining the delay and at the end it said I got a $5 credit for my next purchase.

So FIFa 12 will only cost me a about $35 out of pocket now, with this $5 and the $20 credit from my madden order.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:07 PM   #293
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

I ordered it to be delivered on release date to a friend's house, but they screwed up the order and said it wouldn't be delivered until September 1st. So I've been tracking it and saw that it arrived in Syracuse last night, so I just walked a mile to the kid's house to get it, just to find out it hadn't arrived yet. So I turned around to walk back home and just as I was getting over the top of the hill, I hear a car behind me and see that it's UPS. Thank god.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 09-03-2011, 06:08 PM   #294
Rookie

OVR: 4

just in case anyone is in the same situation that I am in...Best Buy is offering a 40% trade in bonus if you use the credit for the trade in towards a pre-order.

I'm totally disenchanted with madden so I took advantage to trade it in towards Arkham City.

The reason I am posting about it is since everyone reading this ordered through amazon and got the $20 credit, after getting $42.00 from Best Buy, I actually made two dollars and got a new game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »