Home

why do you play madden

This is a discussion on why do you play madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
Rookie

daddylongleggs's Arena

OVR: 0
why do you play madden

It finally dawned on me why I love and buy the game year in and year out. To me it’s all about the game play. If the game play is good it doesn’t matter if the graphics are mind blowing, I will still have fun competing with my friend or the online community for months in and months out. I used to stay up all night playing madden 10 with the volume down so I wouldn’t wake up my girlfriend. So I know it wasn’t the presentation or the sound. Playing someone online that had stick stills and had the ability to counter my offensive and defensive plays was the reason I couldn’t put the controller down. It wasn’t just winning, it was about playing someone that made you bring your “A” game to get a Win………….……..Being able to react in an instant and adjust to what your opponent was doing with flick of the analog or a line shift……………………………………OH EA why have you taken that away from me. If you are not a hardcore player you might not understand why the controller configuration (pre-play adjustment) can change the complexity of the game. I bought madden 11 last year at I could believe that change the game control scheme for the worse and after that patch they still didn’t give us the option for the original configuration. I couldn’t believe it I was forced to trade in the game……................................….. It’s the fun factor of the game that I dish out 60 dollars a year for

What is the real reason you hardcore players buy madden year in and year out: is it game play, presentation, graphics or other
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »