Home

which version ps3 or xbox?

This is a discussion on which version ps3 or xbox? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 05:10 PM   #9
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: which version ps3 or xbox?

I have the PS3 version now but will be getting my 360 version tonight.
I'll end up selling the PS3 version due to more friends being on LIVE. I"ll know for sure which is better looking in a few hours

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-29-2011, 05:14 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 49

Some say graphics are better on the xbox 360, and a lot of people are saying the xbox 360 has some glitches the ps3 doesnt, so not sure there is a correct answer. I lost 3 xbox 360's to the ring of death so personally I wonb't even look microsofts way again. The PS3 is free online and does just fine for gaming. For media playback it is a dream come true IMO
Old 08-29-2011, 05:24 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Some say graphics are better on the xbox 360, and a lot of people are saying the xbox 360 has some glitches the ps3 doesnt, so not sure there is a correct answer. I lost 3 xbox 360's to the ring of death so personally I wonb't even look microsofts way again. The PS3 is free online and does just fine for gaming. For media playback it is a dream come true IMO
Went through three 360's as well, finally had enough and before it happened again at some point, sold it and got myself a PS3 for that reason. I have seen both versions on the same tv and they look identical, I would say whatever controller people like playing with most.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 05:31 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holt81
Went through three 360's as well, finally had enough and before it happened again at some point, sold it and got myself a PS3 for that reason. I have seen both versions on the same tv and they look identical, I would say whatever controller people like playing with most.
It's really to bad. The xbox 360 is a sweet game system, but the ring of death just killed it for me. I went through 3 in 2 years worth of gaming. One new system died, sold it(no warranty bought off Ebay when they first came out off a dude for around $600-they were expensive during that launch time). Then bought another new system and it died got it repaired by Microsoft under warranty, then it died again. Sold it and moved to PS3. Crazy stuff.

I heard their new models are better, but I'm just not willing to chance it a 4th time....

Last edited by wheelman990; 08-29-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #13
Pro

FinnZzgo's Arena

OVR: 11

Ill be playing it on the xbox 360 and the PS3..Heres the "TRUTH" I have made many videos showing the differences in each version...The xbox 360 version looks better, the PS3 version plays better..
Old 08-29-2011, 06:52 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 7

Only reason to get ps3 version is if you do not have an xbox

Here is a great example of the huge difference, and no it does not play better on PR3 or xbox , it just looks immensely better on 360

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B52QdJ4lcM
Old 08-29-2011, 07:24 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0

you cant base it off the demo. the game looks alot better in retail version over the demo. And Im not so sure this was "imported" over to the ps3. EA has been lead developing on the PS3 for a majority of their games lately.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 07:26 PM   #16
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

well i have more friends on xbox and like the controllers WAY more so im getting it for xbox, but it comes down to which system you personally like more. i personallyl ike the xbox, i just hate ps3 controllers, i havent touched my ps3 in ages.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »