Home

Best thing for EA & Gamers. Rebuild

This is a discussion on Best thing for EA & Gamers. Rebuild within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-29-2011, 11:54 PM   #33
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Best thing for EA & Gamers. Rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan77
Keep dreaming. You won't get a new engine (engines) next gen either. Have you not been paying attention? What makes you think EA Madden will create a new engine(s) for next gen when they didn't do it for the past gen to this gen? When someone can answer that I'll believe they're creating a new engine(s) for next gen. Thanks.
They didn't want to jump to this gen because they felt they can do bigger things next gen. Look at the gap difference between the xbox, PS2 vs 360 and PS3. Next gen is coming and it's coming fast. Be ready for a bigger madden and I assure you, EA will not only be the one making NFL titles. Just watch!!!

To the OP, I'm sorry man but there is something you are not seeing that we are. This is by far the best Madden we've seen in many years. If you understand football and played every madden since back in the 8 bit days, you'll know M12 is by far the best madden to date.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:56 PM   #34
MVP

Brian_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbins
Here's the thing....EA won't rebuild UNLESS you vote with your wallet. The ONLY way to ensure a different and better game is to not buy this one. If not, each purchase is just telling EA they can just keep selling the same hobbled game year after year and if they keep making enough money on it, they have no reason to make it better.

Vote with your wallet.
And play what? I need a new game every year.. It's in my DNA after 20 years
Old 08-30-2011, 12:12 AM   #35

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
They didn't want to jump to this gen because they felt they can do bigger things next gen. Look at the gap difference between the xbox, PS2 vs 360 and PS3. Next gen is coming and it's coming fast. Be ready for a bigger madden and I assure you, EA will not only be the one making NFL titles. Just watch!!!

To the OP, I'm sorry man but there is something you are not seeing that we are. This is by far the best Madden we've seen in many years. If you understand football and played every madden since back in the 8 bit days, you'll know M12 is by far the best madden to date.
I'm sorry, but understanding football has nothing to do with liking this game. You are right about it being the best Madden so far. But saying the reason why people don't like it is because they don't understand football is asinine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 01:30 AM   #36
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

To be honest, I don't want EA to build a new engine.

I want a small group of talented people that have experience creating great tech to start development immediately on the new sports gaming engine that EA will buy/license from them.

I also want them to spend at least 3 years building this but something more along the terms of 5 years would be better.

This is my ideal idea of rebuilding.

Maybe it isn't profitable but what EA sports business side is failing to realize is that in the USA, Madden could have been bigger than Call of Duty this generation if they had improved on the ps2 engine.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:24 AM   #37
Pro

Ankido's Arena

I'm going to be the first one to say nobody hates EA more than I do. I'll also be the first one to say, they've done a great job with Madden and I appreciate their efforts. It's unfortunate that a monkey can fix the small problems that still linger like SUPER LINEBACKERS because of ball trajectory and slow movement after the catch. I know that has to do with animation. Also, they need to remove the pause after an INT and camera rotation. This eliminates picking it off to the house. Other than that, there really is no flaw with the game. Kudo's to EA for a job well done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »