Home

Is the default camera too far back?

This is a discussion on Is the default camera too far back? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 10:16 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Is the default camera too far back?

NCAA's camera is horrible. Its way too far back. I use the Zoom on Madden and I dont have any problems due to the camera as far as passing goes. When I throw a pick its bc I threw into coverage, not bc of the camera.
Personally I like the way the old 2k used to do the camera. Adjust it yourself. Backbreakers camera was pretty cool but that was a whole different style of game. I prefer the closer view, its easier to run and passing is the same to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 10:22 AM   #26
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarCityBandit
NCAA's camera is horrible. Its way too far back. I use the Zoom on Madden and I dont have any problems due to the camera as far as passing goes. When I throw a pick its bc I threw into coverage, not bc of the camera.
Personally I like the way the old 2k used to do the camera. Adjust it yourself. Backbreakers camera was pretty cool but that was a whole different style of game. I prefer the closer view, its easier to run and passing is the same to me.
I was one of the few who liked that Backbreaker camera, and yes I loved the 2K camera as well. The irony is that 2K had an adjustable camera, but I never used it because the default was just right for me.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

How do you adjust the in-game camera angles for madden?
Old 09-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #28
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmstate
How do you adjust the in-game camera angles for madden?
Go under My Settings and under the Game Options towards the bottom there is a camera setting. 4 different camera angle to use.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:22 AM   #29
Rookie

timbofry1's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Go under My Settings and under the Game Options towards the bottom there is a camera setting. 4 different camera angle to use.
I've noticed the pre snap camera is further away when using gameflow versus conventional play calling. Anyone else notice this? When I use conventional play calling, I like the pre snap camera much better (I use standard camera angle). When I try gameflow, the pre snap camera (standard angle also) is simply too for away for me on running plays...as someone else mentioned, it zooms in, but a little too late for my tastes...
Old 09-03-2011, 07:39 AM   #30
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20
I noticed this as well, I really don't understand why changes like this are made by EA? NCAA camera angle is fine, and it's obvious this year the standard cam is pulled way to far back.....

Sent from my iPad using The power of knowledge!!!!
Old 09-03-2011, 07:55 AM   #31
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

I think standard cam is too far back on NCAA and Madden 12, I wish it was closer pre-play, then zoom out when the play starts. Zoom cam is closer, but the view is from a little above instead right behind the players, plus it stays zoomed in when the play starts, which is why I dont like it.

Last edited by ghettogeeksta; 09-03-2011 at 08:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »