Home

(Requesting) Madden 12 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on (Requesting) Madden 12 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 11:39 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: (Requesting) Madden 12 Draft Class Guide

Anyone know how to import a draft class for madden 12 bc i downloaded one from ncaa 12 and uploaded it in madden 12 and none of the real guys are in it some one help me out please thanks
Old 08-31-2011, 11:41 AM   #50
Rookie

Slayer82186's Arena

OVR: 2

I just dont understand how knowing how good the players your drafting makes this game fun. It just takes the fun out of it.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:48 AM   #51
Rookie

Personally, I don't enjoy picking a random player to scout and wasting an entire season finding out his stats just to find out he's a guy with a 46 OVR and an F POT. I just don't find that to be entertaining in the least bit. If you enjoy doing things like that, then more power to you and as it's been stated a billion times already in this thread, DON'T USE THE FREAKING GUIDE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 11:50 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer82186
I just dont understand how knowing how good the players your drafting makes this game fun. It just takes the fun out of it.
Offline I agree..

but the way Online is set up..you see all the attributes anyway. So you might as well know the potential of all the players. It does kinda stink that it's like this, but with OF everyone will find out the potentials anyway.

Might as well have teh playing field leveled for everyone, we usually post the draft class guide on our site so everyone is aware. We don't want some users drafting a 79 ovr C guy when there's a 78 ovr A. It just isn't good for the health of the league.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:05 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 3

even if the guide gave you some info not necessarily everything it's better than what you're getting now which is nothing.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:30 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can't wait for this draft guide. My buddys and I used it on our franchise last year. Worked out great and made it really fun. I just let them know your back at it rdm. I was thinking of trying to do it myself but you already got quiet a headstart. If you need a hand with anything let me know..... Thanks for all the hard work.

MADDEN16 very soon!
EA Access Soon Too
UPGRADED Xbox ONE - About Time!
Old 08-31-2011, 02:14 PM   #55
Rookie

The effort that goes into this years draft guide should earn someone a medal...I would welcome a guide...but, I do love the "war room" that is the NFL draft.
So are there any tips to scouting? Or is it completely random. How do I know which 15 I want to look at during the regular season?
Any scouting tips would be welcomed!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 08:26 PM   #56
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20

Y'all are completely missing the point of my rant. I will NOT use this EVER. HOWEVER, If I join an Online Franchise, I will be going up against guys who DO use this and it's not fair to me. Yes, I realize that I could start my own online franchise and say nobody is allowed to read the charts, but how exactly could I monitor that? I can't. It creates an unfair environment in online franchises because you babies want everything spoon fed to you. Instead of taking time out of your "busy" lives to do some scouting that might take all of 5-10 minutes, you want to be given the best players on a silver platter and it's pathetic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »