Home

Hardest team to rebuild sim style...Bear,fins or skins and why?

This is a discussion on Hardest team to rebuild sim style...Bear,fins or skins and why? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 11:27 PM   #33
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Hardest team to rebuild sim style...Bear,fins or skins and why?

I take offense to this, what do you mean Bears? I've played with the San Diego Chargers and let me tell you, by far the worse team in Madden 12.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:44 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
@bigrudy..:..no im not hating on him i think the man has done good coming from the cfl ......im just letting YOU know im not one of these cats that come on here and talk about something yet they dont know about the sport....As for this thread i was tring to start something with legs other than all the complaining and stuff....Now about the fins they need help.....God help them if chad goes down Again... keep it coming guys. : )
Done good coming from the cfl? It doesn't matter where he came from hes done good period. Clearly you are one of those cats who doesn't know what hes talking about. If you say something as stupid as the dolphins have no talent you should expect these kinds of responses.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:18 AM   #35
MVP

^^^^^^^^read his post ......he said do i have something agaist the cfl....smarteguy try reading for once....talking about saying something stupid.......pot......... kettle. !

Last edited by ultralow36; 08-31-2011 at 08:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 07:59 AM   #36
Rookie

AsTheSparrow's Arena

Quote:
^^^^^^^^read his post ......he said do i have something agaist the cfl....someguy try reading for once....talking about saying something stupid.......pot......... kettle. !

What kind of drugs are you on, troll?

Your only rebuttal to him saying Wake had a good season was to say "Really?? Mr. CFL himself?". If you're too pea-brained to understand your own comments then keep them to yourself.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:07 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

for someone who is a jags fan you really shouldn't talk about another team when they post that garbage every sunday.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:19 AM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsTheSparrow
What kind of drugs are you on, troll?

Your only rebuttal to him saying Wake had a good season was to say "Really?? Mr. CFL himself?". If you're too pea-brained to understand your own comments then keep them to yourself.
Did you just call me a troll? I started the thread....Since you cant grasp what im saying let me help you....He said i dont know anything or watch football i laid out that i know about the players....cam found his star in the cfl,brandon marshal has issues that he most likely is a nut, ronnie injured all the time,ricky used to be pot head until he had to pay money back......
Old 08-31-2011, 08:21 AM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRudy21
for someone who is a jags fan you really shouldn't talk about another team when they post that garbage every sunday.
there better than the fins.....atleast we have a qb to build around...... : )
Old 08-31-2011, 10:51 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
there better than the fins.....atleast we have a qb to build around...... : )
wow ! i bet they are id like to see how many games you guys win with gabbert or garrard this year?

for every postion that you name on the jags i bet miami has a better player except RB i will concede that MJD is really good. but miami would smoke you guys just like we did last time...remember when henne had a record number of completions on your awful defense ya they are much better....
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »