Home

Hardest team to rebuild sim style...Bear,fins or skins and why?

This is a discussion on Hardest team to rebuild sim style...Bear,fins or skins and why? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 11:37 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Hardest team to rebuild sim style...Bear,fins or skins and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
there better than the fins.....atleast we have a qb to build around...... : )
WOw. You know nothing about football. If I was Jag fan, I would just keep quiet and pray for a decent season. MJD is the ONLY good player you have. We wont bring up Derrick Harvey and Groves...and you talk about Wake?? Misi is better than those two already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 11:44 AM   #42
Rookie

The Senator's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorFang
I'm a bit perplexed as to why the Bears would be on this list. NFC North champs and an NFC Championship appearance last year...not bad. Their roster is not perfect by any means, but the defense is good enough to keep you in every single game. Passing is a challenge because the pass blocking skills of the linemen are lacking and the WR talent is not top notch, but by no means do I think the entire team is a rebuild job. I'd go 1 Redskins 2 Bills 3 Panthers
The Bears can't get no respect, I tell 'ya, no respect! {/Dangerfield}

Seriously, simply looking at the Bears in Madden terms, they're pretty darned good. Since this is about Madden and not real life this has to come from that perspective. As such, the Bears have some serious weaponry to utilize thus far, with one of the fastest offensive attacks in the game, from Forte to Hester and Knox, they can flat out burn up the field. Bennett is a fine slot WR, too. Shame we can't keep Olsen when they update the rosters, he's a devastating video game TE, with fast feet and good enough hands, his real life weakness in the blocking category doesn't mean nearly as much in the game.

To actually upgrade the team, the O Line is obviously the first place to go. They need a solid center and some guys who can give Cutler enough time to drop back and let the WRs get separation. I'd also think about upgrading the TE position(get Olsen back?) and a top tier WR couldn't hurt if you're willing to give up enough to get one.

On the defensive end, a better CB might be worth pursuing to give Peanut Tillman some help, along with a good young backup MLB(Urlacher can't last forever and does get hurt), but for the most part, you should be fine there. If you really want to go crazy, there were some people talking about trading Idonoje and some picks for Osi to create a monster pass rush, but I think the D line is solid as is.

The Bears have enough tools to win in Madden, even against the elite, it's just a matter of utilizing them right.

Last edited by The Senator; 08-31-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:59 AM   #43
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
there better than the fins.....atleast we have a qb to build around...... : )
To say the Jags are better than the Fins is just plain laughable, sorry Jag fans. The only player you have that is good is MJD as stated already in this thread. You may have an up and coming QB but we have seen nothing in preseason to tell us that Blaine Gabbert is going to translate into a good NFL QB. Mathis is another good player for you guys but hes starting to get up there in age. O yea Scobee's a good kicker too other than that lolololol

I know our O-line might not be looking the best right now but we have a top 2 LT in Jake Long. Cam Wake, Vontae Davis, Karlos Dansby, Yeremiah Bell, Brandon Marshall, Davone Bess (2nd best slot guy in the league) Paul Solai, Randy Starks. Reggie Bush is electric and if he can stay healthy and learn to run between the tackles then we got a steal. We will have a top five defense this year. MARK IT DOWN, TAKE A PICTURE, IT WILL HAPPEN. Maybe my biased is kicking in now lol

There's a few guys this year you will hear about that you never knew even existed. Odrick,Rashad Jones,Kendall Langford just to name a few. Your statements are void. Please learn about the team and its players before you bash a team lol and you like the Jaguars. CAN YOU SAY BLACKOUT?!
Old 08-31-2011, 12:09 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 4

The Browns

no matter what, in any of my franchises i have never seen the browns have a winning record.

sometimes i even cheat(i always run a 32 team chise) and give the browns a stud at a skill position jus to see how they do,,,,nope, doesnt matter

the only way the browns will ever do anything in chise is if you took control and cheesed your way thru transactions and played every game yourself
Old 08-31-2011, 12:46 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 0

Ok let me get this right i dont agree with you on what is a good team and now i dont know a thing about football...funny guys what next
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 12:52 PM   #46

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

This thread has ran its course and just turned into a Florida trolling match.

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »