Home

Hardest team to rebuild sim style...Bear,fins or skins and why?

This is a discussion on Hardest team to rebuild sim style...Bear,fins or skins and why? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Hardest team to rebuild sim style...Bear,fins or skins and why?

By sim style i mean now bs trades or any of that crap.....and why that team?.....i say fins because there is really no talent on that team ......period......what say you...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Hardest team to rebuild sim style...Bear,fins or skins and why?

The Jacksonville Jaguars

1) Defensive Ends are terrible for rebuilding.
2) Cornerbacks are the weakest unit in the league.
3) Offensive Line is average at best, and Eugene Monroe and Britton haven't had the success people think they should have had. On top of that the interior line gets worse every year.
4) The worse WR unit in the NFL. Not one stud or huge playmaker. Undersized.
5) Because of the WR unit, Gabbert has nobody to throw to to develop other than Lewis and Jones-Drew.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:14 AM   #3
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5

No talents on the Dolphins? Do you even watch football? The best LT in the league, one of the best WRs in the league, a great young CB tandem, fantastic linebacker duo in Dansby and Wake, and a very solid d-line. They are one of the easiest teams to rebuild. All you need to do is bring in a new QB.

The hardest teams in my opinion are the Bengals and the Redskins. Washington are probably the hardest because of their division.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:19 AM   #4
Rookie

JosephAddai29's Arena

OVR: 9

Ya probably the Jags... the skins are fast, the phins have some beast wrs if you can pick up a good qb... the bears shouldnt even be on the list, they made the nfc chapionship and have star players on both sides of the ball
Old 08-30-2011, 10:24 AM   #5
MVP

@ tombrady.....come on man i been watching football for over 20yrs...good wr's ? what good are they with no qb? yeah the jags are pretty bad really bad..::. the bears suck in madden wr play is bad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #6
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
@ tombrady.....come on man i been watching football for over 20yrs...good wr's ? what good are they with no qb? yeah the jags are pretty bad really bad..::. the bears suck in madden wr play is bad

I gave up on Chad Henne last season.

I actually have some hope for him this year. Dabol has overhauled this playbook and the play calling has been a breath of fresh air.

Watch out for Henne to actually bounce back nicely this year along with Brandon Marshall having a big season. Reggie Bush also looks reborn and has a golden opportunity to get 20 touches a game and make an impact.

I am not saying henne is a top QB but he is better than what he showed last season...no question. He has the physical tools....he looks much more relaxed and confident thus far with this new offense.

I can't wait to get to work with my Dolphins. Yes I will be scouting QB's big time (always do with the my Fins as I want to find the next Marino!) as well as FS and SS but they have a ton of great young pieces in place to build around.

Washington to me is a huge challenge.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-30-2011, 10:43 AM   #7
Rookie

Kegthaplaya's Arena

OVR: 2

Hardest team to rebuild is the redskins. Worst qb situation in the league, worst rb situation in the league (or close to it), only 1 player on the oline rated above 77 (worst oline in the league), zero players on the dline rated above 78 (another worst in the league). Sure the lbers are pretty good and secondary is nice, but you basically need to scrap the rest of the team, and by the time you finally fill half those holes your secondary and lbers will be aged and need work too.

Phins really just need a qb. Sure they have a few other holes but every team has a few holes even the pats.

Bears just need a wr and a couple olineman.

Jags just need a wr and a couple players on def.

Second hardest would be the seahawks imo.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:56 AM   #8
MVP

^^^^^^true
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »