Home

Anyone else think wind games affect passing too much?

This is a discussion on Anyone else think wind games affect passing too much? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
Rookie

DreSki's Arena

OVR: 2
Anyone else think wind games affect passing too much?

Im curious to know if anyone else is experiencing this because i just had probably the most frustrating madden game i have ever played happen a few mins ago. Playing as the Raiders against the Browns i literally could not complete a single pass because every throw was way off of where it shoudlve been. Was playing in 14 mph winds in the rain and it was absolutely ridiculous the passes i was missing.

Couldnt complete a single slant, drag, or out route to save my life. I can understand lobs being way off because of the wind but even bullet passes were way off the mark while Colt Mcoy was still hitting his WR's and TE's with consistency. It got to the point where i just said F it and quit because i couldnt move the ball on offense when i wasnt running the ball. I was 0/14 with Jason Cambell by halftime with 3 Ints because the balls refused to go where they were supposed to. And not a single one of the throws were lead passes. Someone please tell me im not the only one experiencing this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
Pro

The Amaizen Blue's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Anyone else think wind games affect passing too much?

I found it to be pretty accurate (but I only played 1 game in 15-20 MPH wind). I actually lost the game off an overthrown pass, but it was with Josh Johnson as the QB so I guess it was at least understandable. It's kinda cool because the receivers come back to the ball when it's underthrown too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »