Home

Question about the camera

This is a discussion on Question about the camera within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-30-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8
Question about the camera

In the demo the camera was pulled waaaaay back and I didn't notice off hand where you could change it to a more normal camera view like NCAA 12 has. In the full version, can you change the camera so it is zoomed in a little, or does it stay way back like in the demo version? In the demo it seemed like the camera was zoomed out so far that the players looked like ants running around on the field they were so small lol (I play at 720p if that matters).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Question about the camera

I'm using the zoom camera, works well for me but to answer your question, you cannot adjust the cam other then what's there.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:45 PM   #3
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

Darn, ok, thank you for the info.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:52 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 49

Camera is way way pulled back this year. I use the zoom camera which is basically like the standard 2k5 cam was. They pulled the zoom cam back to. Its just about perfect. I did like the Madden 10 zoom cam too though. I wish we could have it as a option too. Actually, IMO the standard cam should have been a far cam, the zoom cam the standard cam, and the Madden 11 zoom cam would have been a perfect zoom cam(also offered a cool 1rst person like low view) if it had been in 2012.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:36 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I like to play via the broadcast camera. My issue is that the camera is too zoomed in a tad in the broadcast view. Madden 11 broadcast view was perfect. Why dont they just implement a user defined camera? Everyone has their particular taste on how they like to play the game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 08:37 AM   #6
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

I like the zoom camera because when passing you can actually get blindsided. Playing the preseason as the Panthers I had a CB blitz from Cam's blind side and he just surged in and I couldn't do anything about it. Default camera I would have seen him a mile away.

I don't know if you can do it, but can you move your view in zoom like presnap? My only issue is that WR's on the far side get lost on short routes sometimes. Also, I wish we had NCAA defensive camera, enough said there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »