Home
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #1
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Just wait till next year...

I do this every year with these next gen maddens and I honestly thought that this was the year.... With the complete lack of improvements to online fran, the passing game, commentary and control; once again I have been fooled..

So is next year really the year we get everything we have ever wanted from next gen madden?
Wilson24 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 07:02 PM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: Just wait till next year...

wait for nfl 2k13
NATINO is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 08:11 PM   #3
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: Just wait till next year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATINO
wait for nfl 2k13
I would even take SONY NFL 13 for goodness sake. I luckily was able to sell my Madden 12 for $50 so I paid $14.79 to rent it for 4 hours lol. I lose, but win at the very same time lol.
Bills_Nation is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 08:14 PM   #4
MVP
 
blklightning's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Oct 2007
Re: Just wait till next year...

well i'm glad i didn't buy it. of course it gets a great rating in the poll. but i guarantee that changes in a week. always does.
__________________
My score for Madden 13: 4.5/10

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
blklightning is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 08:14 PM   #5
1B, OF
 
Perfect Zero's Arena
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lindberg, TX
Posts: 4,019
Blog Entries: 17
Re: Just wait till next year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson24
I do this every year with these next gen maddens and I honestly thought that this was the year.... With the complete lack of improvements to online fran, the passing game, commentary and control; once again I have been fooled..

So is next year really the year we get everything we have ever wanted from next gen madden?
At this point, if you aren't satisfied, you're never going to be. This is the first Madden that I've picked up in a LONG time, and I think it does well for what it is.
__________________
Rangers - Cowboys - Aggies - Stars - Mavericks

Perfect Zero is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 08:17 PM   #6
MVP
 
Spongedaddy's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Feb 2006
Re: Just wait till next year...

I think people need to remember that it is a football video game. So currently they can only get it to a certain level of sim. Enjoy it for what it is or don't, but if one's expectations are high the game will never meet those expectations. I rented it first to see how I feel. The community feature may win me over for a purchase.
__________________
DON'T PANIC
Spongedaddy is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 08:21 PM   #7
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: Just wait till next year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongedaddy
I think people need to remember that it is a football video game. So currently they can only get it to a certain level of sim. Enjoy it for what it is or don't, but if one's expectations are high the game will never meet those expectations. I rented it first to see how I feel. The community feature may win me over for a purchase.

Look at NBA2K and MLB The Show... @ of the best games in their respective sports WITH competition. Madden doesn't even compare to them in details of the game itself, and presentation. YES I as the consumer expect more out of an NFL product.

2k ISN'T JUST A BASKETBALL GAME... It's an experience, same goes for MLB, EA/Tiburon just forgot who the fans and consumers were, and just see $$$. F them.
Bills_Nation is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 08:29 PM   #8
MVP
 
mrclutch's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Nov 2008
Blog Entries: 14
Re: Just wait till next year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills_Nation
Look at NBA2K and MLB The Show... @ of the best games in their respective sports WITH competition. Madden doesn't even compare to them in details of the game itself, and presentation. YES I as the consumer expect more out of an NFL product.

2k ISN'T JUST A BASKETBALL GAME... It's an experience, same goes for MLB, EA/Tiburon just forgot who the fans and consumers were, and just see $$$. F them.

What exactly are you calling 2K's competitoin? I don't think NBA Jam counts
__________________
Gamertag and PSN Mrclutch1013
Currently Playing
XBOX One:Overwatch, NBA Live, Assassinís Creed
Xbox 360:Semi retired
PS3:retired
PS4: Spider-Man, God of War
mrclutch is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 PM.

Top -