Home

Any Uniforms missing?

This is a discussion on Any Uniforms missing? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0
Any Uniforms missing?

Has anyone noticed any important missing uniforms?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Any Uniforms missing?

I think all of the *current* uniforms are in the game. A couple of the defaults are wrong and need to be manually changed (the Browns & Bills away pants, for example) - but nothing is missing as far as I can tell.

Now for throwbacks... there's still quite a few that we don't have, or that we have a home version and no road, or that are mislabeled or wrong in some way.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:37 AM   #3
PGH for GTA VI

spacefunk's Arena

What about the Chargers current baby blue's?
Old 08-30-2011, 09:41 AM   #4
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacefunk
What about the Chargers current baby blue's?
They're in.

The Chargers have both the current powder blue and the AFL powder blue (and some weird hybrid thing labeled as 70's that actually has elements from '74, '84 and '85 all mashed together). The number placement on the AFL helmet looked weird on the preview, but I haven't taken them into a game to check that for sure yet.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:39 AM   #5
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6

RaiderKtulu: I'm going to assume you're a Raiders fan. Do the numbers on the Raiders jerseys look really thick to you?

I was playing against them and the numbers just don't look right. I even went on a Raiders fan site to see if it was just me but I don't think it is.

I was just interested to know what you think about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 10:53 AM   #6
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
RaiderKtulu: I'm going to assume you're a Raiders fan. Do the numbers on the Raiders jerseys look really thick to you?

I was playing against them and the numbers just don't look right. I even went on a Raiders fan site to see if it was just me but I don't think it is.

I was just interested to know what you think about it.
On the black jerseys, yeah. I think they are a bit too thick. They're close enough that I can tolerate it, but they are just a bit off. They look ok on the white jerseys though. I'm more bothered by the AFL throwback being screwed up this year. The number font is wrong and the helmet logo should be filled in silver, not white.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:42 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 0

It wouldnt be authentic, maybe there's licensing issues.
But the one uniform that I've always wanted to have in Madden was the early 70's Eagles with the white helmet and the green wings. Very sharp, very clean.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:13 PM   #8
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
On the black jerseys, yeah. I think they are a bit too thick. They're close enough that I can tolerate it, but they are just a bit off. They look ok on the white jerseys though. I'm more bothered by the AFL throwback being screwed up this year. The number font is wrong and the helmet logo should be filled in silver, not white.
Yeah. I was talking about the black jerseys. I'm glad my old eye's weren't playing tricks on me. I haven't checked out the throwbacks yet. I don't know how they continually mess this up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »