Home

The most unrealistic thing in this game that no one ever talks about

This is a discussion on The most unrealistic thing in this game that no one ever talks about within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 07:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The most unrealistic thing in this game that no one ever talks about

AGILITY!!! Theres no such thing in this game. Any player can just weave in and out making it feel like your player is on wheels instead of planting his feet slowing down and changing direction. Theres no reason to not use turbo, players move way too fast lateraly. Thats why the fastest team is always the best on madden. In real life the raiders cant win because the have fast players but no skill. Their players can run fast straight and thats it. Heyward Bey for example... he is slow out of his cuts in real life so he does not play as fast as his 40 time because he has very stiff hips. In madden it doesnt matter because everyones agility is the same. Jukes are useless in this game. Why juke when you can just lean and weave in and out without losing any speed? Its so unreleastic...

A player with 99 speed and 99 agility is the exact same as a player with 99 speed and 25 agility.

And for you players that say "If you don't like the game don't buy it and stop trolling" The only reason you and I play this game is because its THE ONLY NFL GAME!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 07:26 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: The most unrealistic thing in this game that no one ever talks about

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd112387
AGILITY!!! Theres no such thing in this game. Any player can just weave in and out making it feel like your player is on wheels instead of planting his feet slowing down and changing direction. Theres no reason to not use turbo, players move way too fast lateraly. Thats why the fastest team is always the best on madden. In real life the raiders cant win because the have fast players but no skill. Their players can run fast straight and thats it. Heyward Bey for example... he is slow out of his cuts in real life so he does not play as fast as his 40 time because he has very stiff hips. In madden it doesnt matter because everyones agility is the same. Jukes are useless in this game. Why juke when you can just lean and weave in and out without losing any speed? Its so unreleastic...

A player with 99 speed and 99 agility is the exact same as a player with 99 speed and 25 agility.

And for you players that say "If you don't like the game don't buy it and stop trolling" The only reason you and I play this game is because its THE ONLY NFL GAME!!!
2k Basketball, and MLB the show made me change my opinion of what a sports game should be. Madden needs the "holy sh*t, how did they do that?!!!" factor, and I have yet to see it...

I saw with with NFL2k when there were post game Berman reports/recaps etc. Sure the game wasn't perfect, but they damn sure tried, and you could see their efforts. Madden doesn't try, they know they have the NFL fan by the balls when we need a football fix and this is the only ticket in town.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:26 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:

Wrong, I play this game because I like it. Don't speak for everyone

If I hated madden I would not put money in ea's pocket.

But I guess you do
Old 08-30-2011, 07:34 PM   #4
MVP

jack1535's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

No I play it because I enjoy it and I can look past things, because when push comes to shove it's a video game. No video game is going to be perfect, there will be glitches, things that could be better, and things that are not realistic. But I still have fun playing Madden and will continue to play it.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:36 PM   #5

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

If the point of this thread was to discuss agility of players feel free to do so in the impressions thread.

If your point was to make a long post just to mask the fact that you are just mad about the exclusive deal don't bother, it's been discussed at length and there is no reason to keep doing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »