Home

What is wrong with the PS3 graphics??

This is a discussion on What is wrong with the PS3 graphics?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 01:24 PM   #73
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: What is wrong with the PS3 graphics??

Its called jaggies and its not as bad as the demo was, its a lot better than ncaa 12 though.
Old 08-31-2011, 04:30 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

How does the cpu vs cpu games in broadcast look for people? I had 1 going last night and currently have one going right now and it looks good. On tv mode I have it set to standard while there is movie and dynamic modes. Dynamic makes everything much brighter but it's not realistic looking at all.

Can anyone take a video of what exactly it is they are seeing so the rest of us can look?
Old 08-31-2011, 04:58 PM   #75
Rookie

TearsOfPurple's Arena

OVR: 2

I was wondering what was up. On my 55' LED TV the field is all blotchy and there is no AA on the players. I will see what it looks like on my smaller HDMI TV...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 05:37 PM   #76
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm on PS3, and while the look is not horrid, when compared to the 360, I'm left feeling a bit jealous. As others have said, the colors look more washed out. The silver & gold helmets (like DAL & SF) look dull on PS3 in comparison to 360, especially when playing in doors. However, the dark colored helmets (like NYG & MIN) don't look as bad. I'm not going to lose sleep over it, but t's pretty upsetting, especially since the the same washed out look is on NCAA 12 PS3 version. IMO, the PS3 is getting the shaft from EA in regards to visuals on NCAA and Madden 12.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:28 PM   #77
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
then buy a 360
You going to give him the money for it?
Old 08-31-2011, 06:36 PM   #78
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

I got a 42inch 720 and 55inch 1080. you gotta play it on 720 it looks way better, just like NCAA
Old 08-31-2011, 06:48 PM   #79
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
I'm on PS3, and while the look is not horrid, when compared to the 360, I'm left feeling a bit jealous. As others have said, the colors look more washed out. The silver & gold helmets (like DAL & SF) look dull on PS3 in comparison to 360, especially when playing in doors. However, the dark colored helmets (like NYG & MIN) don't look as bad. I'm not going to lose sleep over it, but t's pretty upsetting, especially since the the same washed out look is on NCAA 12 PS3 version. IMO, the PS3 is getting the shaft from EA in regards to visuals on NCAA and Madden 12.
The washed out look is very annoying. I notice it more with games that are outside. Dome games its not as bad, but still there. I wish I knew what Tiburon was doing with both versions. No reason that the image should be this soft.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:25 PM   #80
Rookie

USC-Trojans's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Here is to hoping that sony make a more developer friendly system the next go around and more of these game can be developed on it instead of being ported over.
Maybe this is one of the reasons?

It was posted in one of my threads on the NCAA board.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »