Home

got a few questions thropies and DLC please help

This is a discussion on got a few questions thropies and DLC please help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
got a few questions thropies and DLC please help

Hi there Everyone i got a couple questions i need awnsered about madden nfl 12 i did a search before looking but unless i typed it wrong i have come up empty so sorry if its been asked or posted already well here goes

#1 i did the ea season pass thing over the weekend and earned a ton of ps3 thropies and after getting some games in today i am now at 80% of the thropies but now i seen an issue that my screw my hopes of a platium by the end of the week

the main issue is i noticed there is a create A MUT Thropy the problem is i already have a MUT Team from prior maddens so how do i go about unlocking this thropy because i unlocked a berry sanders and jerry rice card and do not want to lose em

so how do i go about getting the thropy unlocked please help.

#2 also i played with the lions to unlock the javid best thropy which i need 154 WRs yards with Best i easily got it but the thropie never unlocked and in that same game i went to open time and a 1 min into overtime i caught a game winning touchdown pass with calvin johnson

and it should have unlocked the sontino holmes thropie and got nothing what am i doing wrong in regards to these 2 thropies or are thry broken?

#3 and lastly i got my gamestop pre order bonus and i noticed there is other teams out there like an all rookie team or whatever how do i go about getting the remaing teams or will they be released as DLC later in the year? thanks to all of you who take the time to help me with these awnsers have a great night!

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »