Home

How do you feel about your 60$

This is a discussion on How do you feel about your 60$ within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 05:39 AM   #9
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: How do you feel about your 60$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffberg92
Robbed. This is not a finished game, it needed either more testing or a beta. It is very broken right now with a lot of little things adding up to a big headache. I'll give them a few weeks to get the patches in order before I regret buying it, but right now it doesn't look good.

-No NCAA Draft Class import (huge to me)
-Announcing is terrible and makes little sense.
-QB acc. is off in the games i played, and almost every deep ball is a jump ball not sometihng caught in stride.
-It is too easy, and been a struggle to find the right sliders to make it fun but tough.
-The franchise menu/screen is clunky as is alot of the other screens.
-Rosters are horrible, hoping the after pre-season update fixes that.
-The 75 man roster thing is cool, but it is no fun that the cpu assigns them to you. I was looking forward to getting UDFA and maybe even having a practice squad but they half-*** this cool idea.
-Polamlu is a football god in game, and my friend was playing a game where the Steelers had him and Mike Wallace on the field TWICE. That's tough to beat (I have pics so don't worry about having to prove it.)
-Super Star mode is a joke, not nearly as fun as Road to Glory in NCAA.
You can import a draft class after Preseason is over, if you having the randomize name glitch, you have to save the draft class after the players leaving screen in NCAA, I haven't had a problem with draft classes at all. (more of a NCAA issue than Madden).

Last edited by MarvellousOne; 08-31-2011 at 05:43 AM.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:50 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvellousOne
You can import a draft class after Preseason is over, if you having the randomize name glitch, you have to save the draft class after the players leaving screen in NCAA, I haven't had a problem with draft classes at all. (more of a NCAA issue than Madden).
i went through this process last night. i made sure that the players i wanted to leave were in the graduating class, i saved after the player leaving screen. loaded it and what do you know majority of the players were randomized. if they had full edit capability it would solve my issues, but no.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:57 AM   #11
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

Like some others said with the Amazon deals I only paid $40 for this so I'm very happy with the $40 I paid .

I'm not seeing any randomized names in my NCAA 12 import as long as you do it after players leaving in NCAA 12.

As for full edit support not sure what you mean there. Are you saying you are mad you can't edit the players after you import them? That would kinda take the whole scouting and drafting fun out of the game wouldn't it? You can fully edit them once they are drafted to a team the next season though if you want now that they added editing of players to Franchise mode.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:14 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

$9 dollars here, traded in The Show 11 and BlackOps. I am having a blast with this game - This is the most fun I ever had with a football game since 2004. I am a satisfied customer.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:15 AM   #13
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

locked...this is what the impressions thread is for.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »