Home

Too many blocked Field Goals

This is a discussion on Too many blocked Field Goals within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-31-2011, 03:36 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Too many blocked Field Goals

I've had 1 blocked FG in 8 games. It came from an edge rush, cpu controlled teammate. The game I just played came very close to a block attempt at a punt. Bart Scott came straight up the middle and dove at the punter and just missed it.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:21 AM   #18
Rookie

jmmista's Arena

OVR: 2

In about 10 games on All-pro playing with the Cowboys, I've blocked about 6. Had 1 of mine blocked. I also blocked 2 in one game.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:36 PM   #19
Rookie

bengalboy1991's Arena

OVR: 4

Gay, with the Steelers, came from the outside against the Giants the first time. Then, a DE blocked another when I was playing with another team. It was good to see a different position player make the block--both from the edge.

Don't get me wrong, I love the change. I just thought it odd that it happend twice (retail version) in back to back games.

I figure that there is a special team's block maybe once every two weeks in the NFL. As long as it mirrors that, I'm happy. Same goes for punt returns and kick-off returns. Every blue moon, it's good to see a run-back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »