Home

Random Fake UNFA's invading Franchise

This is a discussion on Random Fake UNFA's invading Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 12:07 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Fake players in Madden 12, ruining Franchise for me

this is crazy

someone is mad because fictional players are in the FA pool???

for the next 30 years in franchise mode there is gonna be created players in the franchise pool AND on your teams!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 12:11 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaW97
this is crazy

someone is mad because fictional players are in the FA pool???

for the next 30 years in franchise mode there is gonna be created players in the franchise pool AND on your teams!!!
Not sure you even know what im talking about.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:20 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Everyone needs to relax. Once the opening day rosters are released all the majority of players on teams now will be in the FA pool. Be patient, this was mostly caused from the lockout.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:29 PM   #28
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

I feel bad that it is ruining franchise for you. I am finding a way to truly enjoy mine. Especially once the legit rosters are out after this weekend.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:34 PM   #29
Banned

Everyone keeps metioning FA list, they are never on the free agent list. They just randomly sign out of nowhere to teams around the league. You cant see these players until they randomly sign with teams during the preseason.

Legit rosters are not going to correct the issue either. These players appear each preseason and there is a good amount of them. Why import draft classes to get real college players if fake players are just going to show up anyway??
Old 08-31-2011, 12:37 PM   #30
Banned

For example: Simmed to year 2 preseason. Colts have 4 QBs. One is Peyton Manning. The other 3 are made up Undrafted Rookie Free Agents, who werent in my imported draft class. And who WERE NEVER on the free agent list. I checked the Free Agent list to see these kind of players and saw none. They just were randomly signed by the Colts, players that the user cannot even see?
Old 08-31-2011, 12:39 PM   #31
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Hey Buckeye, I understand the frustration but I'm unclear as to what you were expecting? The teams haven't made all of the roster cuts yet so there is really no way to be 100% as to who will be available in FA.

Are you saying that all of the undrafted rookies aren't listed as FA? If thats the case I don't see how EA couldn't fix this problem with the week one roster update with FA reflecting all of the cuts and unsigned rookies. On the other hand it could be a matter of money and EA not wanting the leftover un-drafted players that may never play in the NFL to get paid for being in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 12:46 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneRanger1
Hey Buckeye, I understand the frustration but I'm unclear as to what you were expecting? The teams haven't made all of the roster cuts yet so there is really no way to be 100% as to who will be available in FA.

Are you saying that all of the undrafted rookies aren't listed as FA? If thats the case I don't see how EA couldn't fix this problem with the week one roster update with FA reflecting all of the cuts and unsigned rookies. On the other hand it could be a matter of money and EA not wanting the leftover un-drafted players that may never play in the NFL to get paid for being in the game.
No, no, no. It has nothing to do with the free agent list at all. Start you a franchise and go into the preseason, simulate week 1.
-After that go to transactions and look at all the players that teams signed. They are all fake players who WERE NOT on the free agent for you to see.
-Its being done to fill rosters. The limit in Madden is 75 players. NFL teams have 80 players on their rosters now, so why dont teams have a full 75 man roster and shouldnt have to sign these guys anyway.

Teams arent signing REAL free agents from the free agent lists. They are signing FAKE undrafted rookies that arent on the FA list at all. Players that you cannot even see.

I used an imported draft class, and after the draft teams signed all these players again. I see why its done, to fill the teams for cut days. But why arent these fake players appearing on the FA list for the user to see? they are just randomly appearing.

Cut day feature caused this. Im looking through the Colts preseason roster at the start of year 2 and 35% of their team is FAKE players. I used an NCAA imported class with real real rookies and there is still that many fake players.

I understand that years down the road in franchise that there will be a lot of fake players, but not in years 1 and 2. I though that was the point of importing classes.

Im wondering why the NCAA draft classes doesnt import more players into one class?

Last edited by buckeye02; 08-31-2011 at 12:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »