Home

What Speed/Thresh are you playing on

This is a discussion on What Speed/Thresh are you playing on within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-05-2011, 01:19 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: What Speed/Thresh are you playing on

slow 25 or 30, I forget....but yeah Ted Ginn was able to return a KR for a TD. I was able to bounce to the outside after squeezing by some players. And the defenders were next to me, so I cut it to the left side and they were pursuing...but not getting closer...and from there I knew I was home free. Ginn has 97 speed.

I'll say this though....it is almost impossible to throw to Terence Newman's side of the field(97 spd)...it seems like he gets to EVERYTHING. He can be guarding my receiver..and I'd throw a deep pass to Vernon Davis...and Newman would come out of no where. So I pick my spots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 01:24 PM   #42
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Fast 40.

I like fast only because the non-wrap tackles look better with a faster gamespeed. They don't seem to scale down for the slower speeds.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:50 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighSalute30
Normal and 45 here, though I'm thinking of dropping it to 35. I use Denver and run with Knowhson, so I want it set to where he can bust a long one, but still able to be realistically run down from behind by a 90 something speed guy. I think I'm close.
dropping it down will have the reverse affect. bigger plays will increase. by the 90 something will still bet at disadvantage and the closeout will happen to late because of the reaction time the threshhold causes.

i seriously think people have misinterpreted or dont undertstand the threshhold, they have theory backwards.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:41 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdefreitas
Normal 75... looks like I'm an outlier this season. I like normal game speed, really feels like the pace of the NFL.

You have to be quick on your reads, quick with your stick moves when running the ball and quick to react to PC's throws (espeically outs, slants, or double moves).

I'm 1 -2 in my franchise with the Broncos, but all three games were within 7 points as far as score differential.
Im with you this setting is great for me! I just switched from normal and threshold 0. But Normal and Thresh 75 is more realistic and perfect imo!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »