Home

What do we want patched/tuned?

This is a discussion on What do we want patched/tuned? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2011, 06:17 PM   #121
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: What do we want patched/tuned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedpan_Gamer
Look at this... 12 pages!

Why are we EA's beta testers. If I had this lack of proficiency at my job I'd be fired on the spot.

S.O.P. my banned friend. I've personally felt like this for the last decade.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #122
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

According to the podcast of Mike Young, the patch is already in process. He said there will be an announcement soon.

Time will tell.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:34 PM   #123
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
According to the podcast of Mike Young, the patch is already in process. He said there will be an announcement soon.

Time will tell.

It is standard EA S.O.P. Release on a date, do an initial launch patch, beta test on your paying customers, patch again. It is company policy.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #124
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan
It is standard EA S.O.P. Release on a date, do an initial launch patch, beta test on your paying customers, patch again. It is company policy.
I don't see any difference in the other yearly sports games I own, either.

It's wash, rinse, and repeat.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:01 PM   #125
Banned

The Duke's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan
You asked:
  • PLEASE fix the friggin Kiss shoulder pads on my imported NCAA draft classes;
  • While you're at it, put the right gear for the position on the import to save me a wasted hour of my shortening life changing lids and masks;
  • Oh yeah, and a 310 lb. DT should NOT look like a K or P! Either fix it in a patch or at least give me the control to alter body types to repair your crappy programming!
  • And if you're feeling REALLY benevolent, when an NCAA import is used, PLEASE eliminate the friggin' fake UDFA's! I'd like that hour per season of my life back!
The Duke approves.

a single off-season and pre-season using 32 team control to stop the game from ruining my experience, takes hours and hours. the quality of this game is completely unacceptable. imagine if this was anything other than a video game. imagine if it was a car or a TV. the company would be in deep deep ****, but EA gets away with it every year somehow. unprofessional and deceitful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 11:19 PM   #126
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

I don't know what EA did when they made the new roster but now when you go to Edit Player on the Main Menu or Franchise Mode, and you choose Edit Player, you only see the first screen with no ability to scroll through and change his ratings, equipment, etc, it's all gone! I have always been able to do this before but now I can't for some reason, and this is on the Main Menu & in Franchise Mode. So please give us back our Edit Player the way it was before this current roster update.

Hopefully they took it out to give us even more control over things... height, weight, contracts, body, etc when they put it back in.

Last edited by goravens2052; 09-17-2011 at 11:21 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:07 AM   #127
Banned

The Duke's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
I don't know what EA did when they made the new roster but now when you go to Edit Player on the Main Menu or Franchise Mode, and you choose Edit Player, you only see the first screen with no ability to scroll through and change his ratings, equipment, etc, it's all gone! I have always been able to do this before but now I can't for some reason, and this is on the Main Menu & in Franchise Mode. So please give us back our Edit Player the way it was before this current roster update.

Hopefully they took it out to give us even more control over things... height, weight, contracts, body, etc when they put it back in.

are you not familiar with this company? 99.999999999999999% chance this is a just a new bug that comes with the roster update. and 15% chance it gets fixed in the patch. so get used to the idea of not being able to edit players now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »