Home

What do we want patched/tuned?

This is a discussion on What do we want patched/tuned? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #65
Banned

bingo911's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: What do we want patched/tuned?

The shoulder pads glitch is getting really annoying. i didnt notice it until people started talking about it.. now that i noticed it, its driving me crazy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 2

1)the extra point/ fg kick are way too easy to block when the offline cheesers select a fast runner and go outside to the right or left and just run towards the kicker and block. Fix it ea.

2)The defensive backs,particularly CB,FS, are way too stupid when deep passes are thrown. They need to try an attempt to swat when the ball is way too risky of being caught. In fact if it's a very good intercepter , high in ratings, then they should try to intercept it properly when they're in good position because I've seen way too many long bombs caught because of DB missing the interception or not even trying to swat the ball.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #67
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1

Computer A.I. logic. I should not have to control all 32 teams to ensure a realistic franchise. I after one week into the preseason witnessed the Dallas Cowboys realease 2nd round pick MLB Bruce Carter! For some fake UDFA that was no where near as good. Plus Carter had 4 tackles and a sack in the preason game while one of the UDFA's they chose to keep instead who is much worse didn't even play in the game. How is this move even justified? I didn't bother looking at the rest of the league but just imagine how messed up it will be after a whole season coupled with HORRIBLE draft logic when using the imported NCAA classes. How could E.A. Allow this to happen???
Old 09-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #68
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

1. Proper Contracts for All Players, especially the rookies with the new Rookie Scale

2. Spell Out the Coaches First Name in the off-season Coaching List.. so we know who we are hiring instead of guessing who it is... like R.Ryan, Is it Rob or Rex? Spell out the coaches first name.

3. Rain Glitch in Franchise.

4. More real coaches please. It seems alot of coaches who were in Madden 11, didn't make it in Madden 12.

5. A way to remove your Bid on a Player during Free Agency

Last edited by goravens2052; 09-02-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #69
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

patch or tune fumble recovery on punts and kickoffs. the animations for players to get up take forever to play out
Old 09-02-2011, 05:45 PM   #70
Banned

MacaulayRose7's Arena

OVR: 4

The field! Sometime it looks good but when it is supposed to show that it has been played on it looks awful , blured and messed up. Terrible!!
Old 09-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 5

In Coach Mode make the USER quarterback scramble sometimes. The CPU QB scrambles, but the human-coached QB never does.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 10:00 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 0

I don't know if this can be patched, maybe for GameFlow: 3 seconds left in the 2nd quarter, have the Quarterback kneel down - just like in real life. In Madden, they do a run play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »