Home

Old 09-03-2011, 01:30 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Soundtrack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
I'm really disappointed that they took out the Sam Spence music. And with no custom music, I can't jam to the Ramblin' Man from Grambling while I scout.
Yeah, I was looking for the remixes and couldn't find them. This made me

And I, like everyone else, wish for custom playlists. I wonder why they won't put it in...
Old 09-03-2011, 02:43 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tackle74
Group them as you wish but by genre of music neither AC/DC and GNR are even close to Hair Metal or Glam Rock. Both are not even Metal but Hard Rock. If you think them the same you do not really listen to those Genres. Myself I hate hate hate hair metal.
Yep ain't no way AC/DC or the Gunners are "hair metal". That's Rock and Roll man.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:11 AM   #51
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

You guys are not being "Classy" you need to "Mind Your Manners". All this rap hate is about to make me "Pass Out" If rock music's "On ya mind" then just listen to it. Honestly I'd pay big money to see this soundtrack go an an "Award Tour" going "All around the world" making classics like a "Champion". I think it's time we realize a lot of people in the world today have "Ghetto Dreams", listening to rap is now the hip thing and if it wasn't represented some of the players would explode "Boom" and to Rock music " I wont reminice over you" you ran your course but rock fans please "Don't play me close" because honestly "I want it all" (rap music that is) until "I am the Last Fan Standing"

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 10:41 AM   #52
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyskoods
LOL...rap...the decaying of a generation. Everything is, "fu** this and suck that."
Stop listening to the radio/mainstream so much.

Last edited by Bgamer90; 09-03-2011 at 10:43 AM.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #53
Banned

bd007h's Arena

OVR: 5

I don't really like rap because, to me, it has no melody. I couldn't care less really what the lyrics are haha. But to each their own.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:11 PM   #54
Bob Loblaw

Jonsco28's Arena

OVR: 8

I am another one that was very disappointed to see that the Sam Spence music was out. I don't mind most of the soundtrack; some songs are even starting to grow on me. Except 6 Foot 7 Foot...ugh. It's in my top ten worst songs ever. That gave me a headache within the first 15 seconds of listening to that song and had me instantly clamouring for the menu music control.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:21 PM   #55
Banned

bd007h's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsco28
I am another one that was very disappointed to see that the Sam Spence music was out. I don't mind most of the soundtrack; some songs are even starting to grow on me. Except 6 Foot 7 Foot...ugh. It's in my top ten worst songs ever. That gave me a headache within the first 15 seconds of listening to that song and had me instantly clamouring for the menu music control.
I'd put Lil Wayne in my top 5 worst musical artists of all time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 05:52 PM   #56
Rookie

pontiff31's Arena

OVR: 1

This years madden soundtrack is awesome! I pretty much love every song on the game. Last years wasnt all that good but it was still a little good. Glad they put Waynes 6'7 on the game, reppin my boy from Louisiana! Glad yall hating on him cause all the hate, just gives him more motivation!

FOREVER LSU!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »