Home

Editing Players?

This is a discussion on Editing Players? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17
Icon5 Editing Players?

Just wanted to know if you can edit player body types? no I don't have the game yet. Anybody?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Editing Players?

You can on CAP Players *only*,I can't remember the last time EA allowed us to fully Edit the players in the game. But theres a bug ,the slider for how the Arm, belly ex will auto fill it self once you skip screens with the R trigger to scroll the options for CAP players. Also the pads heights is a issue on CAP players. I hear on the fourms of edit playes will result in loosing player traits set by EA at Roster Update. Personally I havent notice it yet. I am still trying to fill all the rosters to 75 with real players to avoid the fake UDFA's signing with teams out of nowhere.

Ex. Cam Newton's pads height.

Last edited by PanthersGM305; 09-02-2011 at 12:15 PM. Reason: forgot sentence.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:50 AM   #3
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
You can , But theres a bug the slider for how the Arm, belly ex will auto fill it self once you skip screens with the R trigger to scroll the options. Also the pads heights is a issue on CAP players. I hear on the fourms of edit playes will result in loosing player traits set by EA at Roster Update. Personally I havent notice it yet. I am still trying to fill all the rosters to 75 with real players to avoid the fake UDFA's signing with teams out of nowhere.
Thanks man, that's one reason I won't be purchasing until it's completely patched. Mods please close.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:02 PM   #4
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Womalee the above poster is wrong.

You can only edit body type for those whom are created players or imports.

I have not seen the shoulder pad height thing I can turn mine all the way down and it stays. When I import a superstar WR I do see he has wide shoulder pads with air space between his arm n the pad its ugly but no gamebreaker IMO.

When you edit players THEIR TRAITS are fine and perfect. But in the franchise their player roles disappear from the role screen. But to my belief are still evident in game like they're supposed to be.

& The UDFA is there but if you fill rosters b4 franchise you will be alright and fine

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 09-02-2011, 12:44 PM   #5
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Womalee the above poster is wrong.

You can only edit body type for those whom are created players or imports.

I have not seen the shoulder pad height thing I can turn mine all the way down and it stays. When I import a superstar WR I do see he has wide shoulder pads with air space between his arm n the pad its ugly but no gamebreaker IMO.

When you edit players THEIR TRAITS are fine and perfect. But in the franchise their player roles disappear from the role screen. But to my belief are still evident in game like they're supposed to be.

& The UDFA is there but if you fill rosters b4 franchise you will be alright and fine
Booo! I thought there were giving us the ability to fully edit existing players. It may not be a game breaker for me, but Luke i said, I wont be getting it until most of the bugs have be cleaned-up. Thanks tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »