Home

M12 Demo vs Actual game

This is a discussion on M12 Demo vs Actual game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #1
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
M12 Demo vs Actual game

I received my copy of Madden yesterday through Amazon and popped that sucker into my Xbox. And for some strange reason after playing a game or two, i feel like the demo played much better. Not sure how to explain it, but the demo felt slower and heavier. Felt like the players had more momentum and weight to them. Playing the actual game now, it feels faster than the demo and actually looks like a down grade in graphics.

Am I the only person experiencing this? I could of sword the demo they released was set on normal speed and thats what i'm playing the actual game on but it feels too faster. As for the graphics, the demo had excellent lighting during that day game. I have yet to play a day game, they've all been evening or in a dome so i'm not sure if that's why i can't match the demo with the retail version, but still.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

Re: M12 Demo vs Actual game

No one here feels this? I guess i'm the only person who thinks the demo was a better game of football then the game currently. I'll wait to get at least another 6 games under my belt with a couple being online before i come back and post
Old 09-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Shadak's Arena

OVR: 2

I kinda know what you mean... I played the demo and even though in my honest opinion it didnt match 2k5 yet (again - in my eyes...) I thought it wasnt too bad so I borrowed it from a friend. Played it like 2 days after I tried the demo bude it does feel weird for some reason, still have the demo installed so gonna check on the graphics as well.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #4
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
I received my copy of Madden yesterday through Amazon and popped that sucker into my Xbox. And for some strange reason after playing a game or two, i feel like the demo played much better. Not sure how to explain it, but the demo felt slower and heavier. Felt like the players had more momentum and weight to them. Playing the actual game now, it feels faster than the demo and actually looks like a down grade in graphics.

Am I the only person experiencing this? I could of sword the demo they released was set on normal speed and thats what i'm playing the actual game on but it feels too faster. As for the graphics, the demo had excellent lighting during that day game. I have yet to play a day game, they've all been evening or in a dome so i'm not sure if that's why i can't match the demo with the retail version, but still.......
I thought the demo felt faster.

It would be cool if they gave you the option to download the demo tuning set because I did enjoy it alot.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #5
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

I feel ya. I was the same way. Demo, I played normal and it was nice. Retail, I'm at very slow.

The demo was also designed specifically to show off lighting. They picked a game time that would showcase that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 06:41 PM   #6
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

OVR: 8

the demo was god awful I couldn't even finish a half it was that bad. I like the full game better
Old 09-01-2011, 08:38 PM   #7
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
I thought the demo felt faster.

It would be cool if they gave you the option to download the demo tuning set because I did enjoy it alot.
I would love this, maybe i'll slow the game now when i play my little brother and see how it feels. I'm glad i'm not the only person who thought the demo felt and looked better

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »