Home

Anyone else here an accessory junkie?

This is a discussion on Anyone else here an accessory junkie? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7
Anyone else here an accessory junkie?

Is anyone else here a big accessory junkie like me? Do you think this years madden accessories are a tad lame? Im a titans fan so Ill speak from my team, but Im sure this works with all other teams as well. I am not liking not being able to assign TC or SC to the gloves or shoes (lets not even get into why are there nike shoes, but not nike gloves, actually, yeah lets. why arent there LOL, we know its not a licensing issue). why are these options so limited? what if I like a glove style but I want in in TC instead of SC or if I want to add the blue accents to the shoes, why is that not an option? all white shoes are boring and I really like the nike shoes if there are colors on them.

On a side note, if you read this thread and then are thinking of typing something along the lines of "who cares about accessories I wanna see such and such and what not changed" please just close the thread and dont post. Lets let this thread stay available for people that want to discuss accessories, likes or dislikes, and not turn it into a what comes before what on the pyramid of needed changes thread. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by jd369; 12-29-2011 at 05:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
Rookie

mellamoaaron's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Anyone else here an accessory junkie?

They should also give us the option for sleeves like Peyton Manning has, the loose ones. The undershirts, they should give us the ones that go down to the elbow like they have now and ones that go halfway up the bicep. I also think you should be able to pick what shoulder pads your RB/receivers use.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
Prime Time

Leon Sandcastle's Arena

OVR: 13

Huge accessory junkie man you should see me on NCAA I am obsessed with all the accessories I can put on my players its insane...
Old 09-01-2011, 08:47 PM   #4
Banned

jd369's Arena

so yall agree that the madden accessories are kinda lame with not being able to pick or assign what colors belong to what?
Old 09-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

You should see the equipment on the imported players. They come in with jacked up pads, random helmet/facemask combinations, no gloves, random elbow braces. It's a nightmare...I think it's because Madden can't recognize the equipment selection NCAA has, so it just randomly assigns them to the imported players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 09:15 PM   #6
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

OVR: 8

I've been waiting for EA to put the NFL logo on wristbands and forearm bands for years now, but still nothing! The implement of the flak jacket was a nice touch though. On a side note I can't even play a game until most players are correct with their appropriate accessories. Later
Old 09-01-2011, 09:18 PM   #7
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

I am am and I agree. The sleeves on the quarterbacks is what I have been waiting for years to see and it never....eeeeeever seems to make it into the game. I also am annoyed by the elbow bands that the quarterbacks are wearing. Romo for instance doesn't wear wrist bands around his elbow, he wears them around his forearm and I can't figure out why we havn't been able to do this.

Also a little side note, when will be get more uniforms? I hate that I can't see my Vikings wearing there white on white 80's or 70's uniforms. They only give me one throwback option for home and thats it! I would seriously pay money for all the uniforms if it were an option via xbox live or psn.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #8
Banned

jd369's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
I am am and I agree. The sleeves on the quarterbacks is what I have been waiting for years to see and it never....eeeeeever seems to make it into the game. I also am annoyed by the elbow bands that the quarterbacks are wearing. Romo for instance doesn't wear wrist bands around his elbow, he wears them around his forearm and I can't figure out why we havn't been able to do this.

Also a little side note, when will be get more uniforms? I hate that I can't see my Vikings wearing there white on white 80's or 70's uniforms. They only give me one throwback option for home and thats it! I would seriously pay money for all the uniforms if it were an option via xbox live or psn.
I agree with the bolded part. should have been in years ago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »