Home

Rosters Updated by Saturday Night?

This is a discussion on Rosters Updated by Saturday Night? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-05-2011, 02:53 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Rosters Updated by Saturday Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theironlung82
to the OP- online franchise rosters are a seperate update bcause OF is sever based. online franchise rosters get updated usually 3times per cycle, i wouldn't hold breath on an online franchise roster update for a LEAST 3weeks...prolly more like early october, based on M10-M11
That's not accurate. Last year there was an OF roster update a week after the opening day rosters were released. The 2nd update didn't occur until sometime around October.

I'm not sure why someone would even want to start a franchise with rosters and salary caps that are horribly dated. Hopefully, Donny Moore will respond with a date for the OF roster updates that isn't far behind the online rosters coming this Thursday morning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #82
Rookie

Diehardfan's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Rosters Updated by Saturday Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamekeeper7
I have been coming to this fourum for a long time, and honestly this is the first time i can recall silly bickering about the thread like this, very unbecoming guys. We are adults, the question was asked when the rosters came out, it was sorta answered, I really dont think it matters if we talk about online or offline, its all about the rosters. So everyone chill, toke up and play madden.
Adults? In this Forum? I'll generously assume that there are some but the many "Bro's" or "dude's" I'm seeing, make me think that just might be too generous an assumption.

I do agree with your point though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »