Home

Rosters Updated by Saturday Night?

This is a discussion on Rosters Updated by Saturday Night? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 12:36 AM   #25
Banned

Elements's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Rosters Updated by Saturday Night?

So If I start my franchise tomorrow with all my 32 owners my season wont mean a thing then? I hate that we have to wait 2-3 weeks before we even think about starting an online franchise!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 12:38 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Just curious, but since there hasn't been a 54 man roster released yet, how do we know the problem you describe is going to occur.

I couldn't read through the whole thread you posted earlier so I apologize if this was answered.
Because the newest roster will have less players than the current updated roster. Thus having the AI sign more fake players. Madden's updated roster that will come out next week will have many of the players that are currently on the team now head to the FA list. As of right now there are plenty of players on the FA list, but the AI controlled teams refuse to sign them.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:41 AM   #27
Banned

bd007h's Arena

OVR: 5

hopefully the updated rosters will include practice squad players as the ones that are over the 53 man roster
Old 09-02-2011, 12:43 AM   #28

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
Because the newest roster will have less players than the current updated roster. Thus having the AI sign more fake players. Madden's updated roster that will come out next week will have many of the players that are currently on the team now head to the FA list. As of right now there are plenty of players on the FA list, but the AI controlled teams refuse to sign them.
I understand that theory but how do we know this?

I'm not as up to date as some of you and haven't see this mentioned so I'm just trying to get on the same page. Do we know players cut won't end up in the free agent pool or as players randomly placed on teams to start the preseason?
Old 09-02-2011, 12:46 AM   #29
Banned

Quote:
I understand that theory but how do we know this?

I'm not as up to date as some of you and haven't see this mentioned so I'm just trying to get on the same page. Do we know players cut won't end up in the free agent pool or as players randomly placed on teams to start the preseason?
Lets discuss this in the other thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...franchise.html
Old 09-02-2011, 12:46 AM   #30
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Hopefully EA can tune cut logic with a tuner set and have it ready when the new rosters come out.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:51 AM   #31

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
Lets discuss this in the other thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...franchise.html
Why?

If you are saying it's been discussed there already just say so, I don't have the time to read through it all. Like I said, I'm not questioning you, you know much more about it than I do. I was just curious. Sorry for asking.

Take care and thanks for the work you do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 12:54 AM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Why?

If you are saying it's been discussed there already just say so, I don't have the time to read through it all. Like I said, I'm not questioning you, you know much more about it than I do. I was just curious. Sorry for asking.

Take care and thanks for the work you do.
I feel like ive hijacked this dude's thread because im talking about something totally different. Every team signs 75 players for the pre season in the game. You would figure they would come off the FA list, but thry don't. They are made up players never heard of, and never seen on the FA list. And when you cut these players they disappear from the game forever. Problem is that teams keeps these players for some reason. When the regular season begins these fake players' overall is in the 30's and 40's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »