Home

Let's hear some applause for the EA gang!

This is a discussion on Let's hear some applause for the EA gang! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Let's hear some applause for the EA gang!

Seriously! I've been playing Madden since the mid nineties. I'm 54 yrs old. A bit older than most of you. I read on this board all the criticisms. This doesnt work, can't do that...etc.
I bought a PS3 three years ago just for Madden 09 after thoughly enjoying Madden 05 and 06 on my PS2. Madden 09 SUCKED! as did Madden10 and Madden11!
I had given up hope.
Those Damn EA guys had ruined my sports fix. Waaaah.
I'm sitting here right now with Madden 12. And enjoying the crap out of it. Granted, it took a week of tinkering with the sliders to get the game where I wanted it. But that's not a problem with the game.
All these problems that guys are bringing up can either be fixed with sliders, or the patch when it comes out, ORRRRR... Maybe the problems arent really that big a deal to begin with.
Because I'm looking at this game right now, and I'll tell you all something... In all the years of Madden, it's never been better than this.
From where the game was in 09, 10, and 11, to where it is today is a miracle. It's a friggin Miracle!
And I think the guys at EA, whoever they are deserve a little appreciation and applause. And no, I'm not a Fanboy. I had given up hope. And I actually thought about suing the NFL over the EA exclusive contract at one point. So when I say it's better... It's better! OK?
Let's hear some applause!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Let's hear some applause for the EA gang!

These threads never end up well, no matter what side of the fence you are on. Please use the Impressions threads.

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »